***June 27th Thatcher Park GRILL N CHILL***

ah werd you’re from Knox? you got a quad or a dirtbike? I do a lot of trailriding in Berne/Westerlo

i live in slingerlands but ride the power lines all the way up. i have a 4 wheeler and enduro

I’ll be out riding tomorrow if it ain’t rainin and Weds

4 wheeler or dritbike?

dirtbike

id meet up on my enduro lol

PMing your my #

Eik said he thinks the last place he saw it was hanging on the side of the grill…

At least he didnt run out of gas lol…

Agreed.

lol I told you go ahead and neg. I was told to say picnic area so I did lol… And I told you the corner of New Scotland and S lake for the house when we were talking about you coming over :tongue I was freezing from being in minimal clothing and soaking wet so I had to get out of there.

I think you are. None of us wanted to pay $6 to park and eat lol…

Quad but its more of a workhorse than a toy- suzuki King Quad

my number is 518 596 5960

grill brush has been recovered

I <3 you

So Keith and I got there a lil late, like 4pm. Saw TeamPanda, and drove through some mud. Well I can say I know the roads of Knox, Guilderland, and most of 201, pretty well now. :lol We did bring lots of ketchup and mustard though! Well I know where it is for next time I guess.

Pics of said wetness along with the womenz natural reaction to cold temperaturez.

Thanks,

Principal John

yeah, 4 hours late is just a little late.

ya. thats borderline bennyfizzle late

Yeah I too drove through int he truck looking around but I couldn;t find anyone…thats why I kept asking Where in the park…

Oh well…next time…

DC

:rofl
:rofl

And I get neg repped by an admin for making some lulz in a technical thread. (With a legitimate response) Amazing what some boobies will do!!

boobs do work

no, no they don’t