Just bought a civic

I just bought a 2000 honda civic ex just wondering where all the honda people get there aftermarket parts from. If anyone knows a good site to go to let me know im new with civic’s thanks.

:picard:

FAIL

Overnight parts from Japan…

I get my body kits from Import Tuner Ad’s

:mamoru:

X2

What kind of parts are you looking for. Honda-tech sponsors usually have good deals on shit.

pics? I never know when you working now lol

autozone, you can never go wrong there.

BOMZracing.com

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/9702/elitj2.jpg

cliffs: if you want to make it fast, add a turbo

which is madd cheap and all

and given the fact that we’re in a fucking gas crisis…

what kind of parts are you looking for? a 00 civic has an endless amount of mods possible OBD2 is your biggest enemy tho.

you wanna go fast or have a nice car that passes inspection every year without needing a hook up?

pics

fart cans, wings, shift knobs, neons, rims and matching dragon floor mats and seat covers can all be found at pep boys.

honda tech is your best bet. i have a 05 civic vp. question is yours AT or MT? mines AT lol so i couldnt find many things to do with it.

its auto :frowning: i dont know what i want to do with the car yet.

leave it stock if its in nice shape and find a obd1 honda to build

ya nice suggestion mindless. im leaving my stock, the only thing im doing to be honest is visual like little. rims, lowering, and HIDs maybe. im not going to majorly crazy on my DD.

i just bought an 08 civic i am looking for nice rims and the search is coming up empty.