Just stopping in...

ahhhhh gotchaa

Checked thread/pic on second day.
STILL WOULD SMASH CHICK ON T-BLAZEEE.

WOULD NOT SUCK DICK OR COCK.

lmaoo

lol… at least she did a nice gesture for her bf who obviously finds her sexy.

:tbu

Anyone who admits they would take a facial for a cool mil on an open forum, would do it for 0-10k in complete privacy…

just sayin

:crackup:crackup:crackup

Looksexyjizz2000

jesus christ. it seems a little telling that you guys like to giggle about sucking each others dicks so much

if you would rather suck a guys dick then fuck any girl no matter how busted, YOU’RE GAY!

the money is just part of your homo-erotic fantasy

or at least bi

Jokes = over your head.

how do you know i wasn’t joking?

Touché.

I was just trying to make PJB squirm a little, thinking there were a bunch of closet gays on Shift. I don’t think I’ve met a more homophobic person before lol.

Its usually the homophobes that turn gay or become serial killers.

Hey kjugs… just in case you didnt know, sweatynready is the resident whore of shift. I’m sure she would be willing to do some modeling for you.

Every site has to have their whore… seems like they don’t normally last long here from what i saw over the years. well except for turbotravis… talk about a whore…

I would love to do some shoots next time I am in Albany though… should be late october or early november. I am planning to come out right before or right after one of my fall trips to chi-town all depends when I bring my truck back to FL from Chicago.

Shift photog meet? :ninja

Sounds like a plan to me… I may have to ride with somebody as I wont have a car though…

We’ve got seatz…

Nice… I’ll let you all know when the official dates will be I should know this week…