K-Series + parts

Figured i’d advertise here because you never know who wants what… well here’s what we got…

K20z1 w/ tranny, 5,xxx miles (this IS the type-s motor out of the 2005 rsx) - Looking to get $4,500 obo
RBC intake manifold - $250 obo
Direct port nitrous kit w/ bottle - make offer (doesn’t come with the jets, they’re not too much anyways)

also a 2001 Civic coupe, about 120,xxx miles, has the stock d17 motor in it - make offer

there’s a few other things, i have to check what else there is this weekend. :thumb

why are you sellin the k series?

or u can put the car on ebay, garunteed you’ get more. i put one of my 240’s on there sold for 700 more than i asked for, and it was only a shell

It’s not mine, it’s a buddy of mine’s swap… he recently purchased a new BMW 330, asked me to help him sell the rest of his stuff.

Smart man :rofl

i thought it was yours and alltogther, but i’d deffently try ebay, people buy anything

Nah, not mine…we had identical swaps just his was in a 01 civic and mines in a 92

:shifty :rofl

got a set of 4x100 steelies?

yessir i do

Is it out of the silver one?

damn why couldnt he have wanted to sell it 9 months ago b4 i put together my B16 damnit lol

Good luck with the sale

let me know about the wheels

whats the deal with the bottle everything but the jets???

I bought his big jets from him, he may have the smaller ones but i still have to check with him…it’s a complete direct port kit just idk what jets, if any, come with it.