ka engine $100

i have a ka engine, no tranny ran mint when pulled for my rb20 swap. ned it gone asap… if not gone by this week ill just throw it on my truck and put it in the back of the garage

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

comes with everything… wiring harness is alittle hacked ( two connections cut off) but i can either rewire it for you or keep your harness i dont care

SOHC or DOHC?

dohc

Great engine. Can vouch

would you consider selling me just the engine, without all the accessories: intake manifold, alternator, etc…?
starting ka-t this summer and still looking for a healthy engine

just buy for 100 whats the issue ? lol

its a brand new alternator. and yeah ill sell u just the engine for $100… price doesnt go lower because i have to rip the engine apart and my time is big money. honestly for $100… take the thing… sell everything you dont need and have a free engine. its a perfect running engine for $100 name a place you could beat that

where do you live

Hey man if u want to Ill pitch some coin if I can have the alternator and engine harness.

^yeah for sure that sounds great, when you free cory?

Also where u located. We could both meet up there one night

i’m coming from north york, i have a feeling he lives in Hamilton or something

The engine is in grimsby, off casablanca and qew. By phone is easist to reach him.

okay well if ur picking up the entire engine then u obviously have a truck or something of some sort to go get it? i could always meet u somewhere on your way home and pull the alt and harness off for you quick times if u dont feel like doing it.

yeah i can meet you somewhere after i pick it up so you don’t have to come all the way there. i’ll let you know once i can talk a time with cory

im there tmrw and can be there anytime this week

i won’t be able to do tomorrow because of work, how about Wednesday morning?

nope, im in school but you can always just go to the shop. pm me and ill give you my buddys phone number he will be there all day

Let me know if these guys ^ don’t take it