KA-T stufff + coupe trunk and silvia garnish

Minty fresh white wingless s13 coupe trunk and matching “silvia” under-garnish 150obo

available for pickup in Hamilton
pm

how much for coupe trunk

thats a combined price for the garnish and trunk, notice how i asked for a price on just the trunk, thanks for coming out!

Is that the pearl white or the normal white?

mybad, glws

hey boost hungry thts the turbo off your old s13… i sold the car to him… never knew he was on son! trunk was sold b4 i sold car to him… thts y it has a silvia trunk now bein parted… lol

I’m interested if it’s pearl white. How much for just the Trunk though.

ah thats what i thought when i seen it but wasnt sure

still interested in the trunk pm me please

hey im interested in the silvia under garnish. we could split it. How much u will to pay for the trunk. see if im willing to pay the rest for the under garnish

dunno id like to see in person first

sorry ive been busy. everythings still for sale unless i can figure out shipping on the trunk/garnish soon. guy in alberta wants it.

text my cell if ur seriously interested in someting @ 905.741.6941

nine05 912 8691 Brandon. im free today send me a text anytime

sent u a text, interested in the garnish.

brandon are u willing to split on it?

u take trunk ill take the garnish?

i am went to see it tonight everything looks good just got screwed by insurance so i have to straighten shit up tomorrow. send me a pm lummer and we can figure this out.

alright sounds good.

this stuff is still for sale. Somebody come buy this before i turn it into a table or something

I’ll take the women in the poster on the wall…

if u will part the garnish ill take it. come get it next weekend or unless ur able to meet up one night during the week.

this stuff is all still for sale. make an offer, txt my cell. price is flexible