KA tranny (or part of it)

hi son,

i’m looking for a KA tranny, could be:

• in premium shit condition
  • grinding all gears / not even have gears
  • missing parts

what i really need is the input shaft cover, it looks like this:

that cylinder sleeve broke on my tranny, so i need a new cover.

the nissan dealership said they need to order it from japan, which would normally take ~2 weeks. they later found out that even in japan they didn’t have any stock, which means a possible waiting time anywhere in the neighborhood of 1 month - forever.

since i understand parting out something like this doesn’t make any sense, i’ll get the whole tranny. but realistically i don’t care about the condition of it AS LONG AS that specific part is good.

call/txt 416_7O7_6648 if you have anything for me, thanks!

EDIT SR, KA & CA tranny all have the same cover. so either one will do

damm, how did that break?

who knows man, found the tranny like that. i was taking out the tob, and noticed it had that metal piece jammed inside the sleeve, clearly shredded off like some scene from saw or something.

it could happen if you don’t grease your shaft or if your rocking like one and a half bellhousing bolts.

dang, wish I could help you. For something like that I would try looking on zilvia too.

Hmm, I might have a messed up KA tranny to part out. I’ll take a look when I’m home after my exams.

I have a tranny come get it 50$ 289 214 7810

^ i’m definitely gonna try finding one closer, but if i have no choice i’ll give you a call

Np

Texted you.

got it, thanks lux!