KA24DE 106k miles,Timing Chain Kit and 91 Cams!!!

here’s the deal 1995 KA24DE w free auto transmission (Unless you want the automatic in that case I will throw it in for free)
106 000miles (approx 163000km’s)
Megan Racing Header
New Dizzy Cap
New Rotor Button
New Plugs
New High Performance Wires
Always used mobil 1 5W30 (except last itme when Royal Purple was used)
Oil Changed every 3600miles
No Harness (Who Cares it’s a KA)

Ok here’s what needs to be done…the oil pan gasket is leaking which once out of the car woud be a real easy fix with some Nissan or any other oil pan gasket maker,needs a front 02 sensor.

This is great for somone running single slammer who wants a cheap easy upgrade,someone who needs a replacement engine with a lil extra or someone wanting another engine for a ka-t build.

I am asking 400$ for it,I would really like someone to pick this up and give it a good home.

PM me with interest

Thanks alot
Kendal

Also if you want the automatic driveshaft I have that as well for free.

Also for sale I have a full timing chain kit for ka24de,brand new comes with guides,sprockets,upper and lower chains…brand new asking-$150

And for those running s14 ka24de I have a set of 91 camshafts which will increase the duration from 232/232 to 240/248…gives you more midrange power,also come with sprockets.USED asking 75$ for the pair.

PM me with interest.

care to part it out.i am interested in the header and perhaps timing chain kit

where are you located?

seems like he is out on the east coast

the engine is In Nova Scotia Halifax to be exact.I would consider Parting it out if noone wanted it whole but definatley would rather just get rid of the whole thing.

well i would help ya out but its seems to be a little to far away

Hey it’s only roughly 180$ to ship to Ontairio.

I am interested but you are really far away. Could you find out what shipping cost would be without tranny? Also I would have no use for the header so how much would you take off the price with out it?

Let me know. My boosted ka is loosing comp in #3 so I will need a replacement soon.

Thanks Chris

Where are you located at man???PM me your shipping details and I ill quote you asap.W/O the header I would likely take 350$ plus shipping and for the guy who posted a couple lines up who wanted the header that means 50$ for a header buddy…:slight_smile:

here’s the deal 1995 KA24DE w free auto transmission (Unless you want the automatic in that case I will throw it in for free)
106 000miles (approx 163000km’s)
Megan Racing Header
New Dizzy Cap
New Rotor Button
New Plugs
New High Performance Wires
Always used mobil 1 5W30 (except last itme when Royal Purple was used)
Oil Changed every 3600miles
No Harness (Who Cares it’s a KA)

Ok here’s what needs to be done…the oil pan gasket is leaking which once out of the car woud be a real easy fix with some Nissan or any other oil pan gasket maker,needs a front 02 sensor.

This is great for somone running single slammer who wants a cheap easy upgrade,someone who needs a replacement engine with a lil extra or someone wanting another engine for a ka-t build.

I am asking 400$ for it,I would really like someone to pick this up and give it a good home.

PM me with interest

Thanks alot
Kendal

Also if you want the automatic driveshaft I have that as well for free.

Also for sale I have a full timing chain kit for ka24de,brand new comes with guides,sprockets,upper and lower chains…brand new asking-$150

And for those running s14 ka24de I have a set of 91 camshafts which will increase the duration from 232/232 to 240/248…gives you more midrange power,also come with sprockets.USED asking 75$ for the pair.

PM me with interest.

care to part it out.i am interested in the header and perhaps timing chain kit

where are you located?

seems like he is out on the east coast

the engine is In Nova Scotia Halifax to be exact.I would consider Parting it out if noone wanted it whole but definatley would rather just get rid of the whole thing.

well i would help ya out but its seems to be a little to far away

Hey it’s only roughly 180$ to ship to Ontairio.

I am interested but you are really far away. Could you find out what shipping cost would be without tranny? Also I would have no use for the header so how much would you take off the price with out it?

Let me know. My boosted ka is loosing comp in #3 so I will need a replacement soon.

Thanks Chris

Where are you located at man???PM me your shipping details and I ill quote you asap.W/O the header I would likely take 350$ plus shipping and for the guy who posted a couple lines up who wanted the header that means 50$ for a header buddy…:slight_smile:

chris take the whole motor and i will get the header from you.

I’m ok with whatever you guys want to do.