Ka24de Motor Set

Iam looking for a KA24DE motor set

• perferably an S14 KA, as they are not as old as an S13 and usually can be had with low Km’s… but will accept S13 KADE in good condition
  • Transmission doesn’t matter as i have a good 5 Spd tranny on my KAE, but if its a 5spd in good condition…
  • Good compression is key as i may decide to turbo this motor in the future, pending the sale i ask to see proof, or be giving the right to have my own compression test performed
  • Engine would be able to pass emissions test
  • Also looking for ECU (S13 or S14 pending what car its out of) and dual overhead guage cluster
  • AS MUCH UN-CUT WIRE AS POSSIBLE, IN OTHER WORDS NO HACK JOBS looking for seller thats a good person that i could also trust

Willing to Spend from $100-400 depending on the condition
PM ME TOO GET IN TOUCH, OR E-MAIL letterstoyou11@hotmail.com

So you just dropped in your Sr or something and you got the KA beast sitting on your floor, give me a shout via PM, you dont really want that thing in your garage any longer…do you ! :scratch::fingersx::werd:

willing to spend more then $400 if the KA motor is emaculate, thats just a starting offer just to throw 1 out there

i have a S13 ka it has kinda high km but the motor is mint runs perfect and i have all the shit ull need and the wiring is uncut