ka24de motor / transmission

Hello all
Selling a 92 motor and trany assembly . Motor has 110.000 km on it . Comes with under drive racing pulley , hotshot header and a performance clutch . Don’t know the brand of clutch but felt heavier when motor was in the car , no time to pull the motor tranny to check ( will do it upon buyer request with cash in hand ). Tranny is perfect , garranty not to grind whatever the gear you shifting into . Will also include my JWT ecu tunned for 91 maf + stock injector giving you a perfect tuned as of http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12148.
Motor has a good compression . Installation is also available for a bit more cash . Pm for detail .
I really sure the entire package will give you more than the 155 HP factory rated motor .
Motor feels strong and pulls all the way to red line with no problem , no oil leaks . Motor looks really mint .
Asking 1000 $ OBO . Before posting that asking price is too much and start low balling , do the math and you will realize that total part out price will be way more .
Pm is the key . Compression test will be done in front of buyer with cash in hand please .
Please don’t waste my time by asking endless question if not interested .

if you cant sell it all, how much jus for the motor without the headers?

i got a k24de ECU for sale if anyone is interested in that package, $100obo

absolum pm’d!

what package there is no package :twisted: