KA24DE, SR INJECTORS, BATTERY

I have tons of parts i need out of my garage.

SHIT NEEDS TO GO OR IT IS BEING THROWN OUT. MAKE AN OFFER LOWBALLS WELCOME

KA24DE 150obo 75 bucks GOING TO BE DUMPED IN A FARMERS FIELD AT THE END OF AUGUST IF NOT BOUGHT BEFORE THEN
213XXX on it, Ran great before i pulled my engine except for some clutch slipping. COme with HICAS power steering pump and ac compressor. No transmission, no alternator. The reason for the low price is i want it out of my garage so i can park my car inside again. Look around they are selling for around 550 and mine is 150 OBO. It was a great motor and put down 136HP and 136 TQ last summer with exhaust and k&n cone filter. It would be a great motor for a KA-T build. About 6 3 months before i pulled it it read 172-175-175-172 across which is extremely good

The reason for teh low price is that i want it gone. Still ran great and there are some for sale for close to 500 bucks on here. BUY MINE. Its just a door stop to me. http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8862/img02772bt.th.jpg
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/816/img02796mi.th.jpg

SR S13 injectors 85 OBO 100 OBO with rings
Stock injectors that are purple from and S13 SR. 380CC(i think) and a great upgrade for you low budget KA turbo guys. comes in a bent fuel rail and new orings if the price in right.

Extreme deep cycle battery 75 OBO
Extreme deep cycle full size battery. Bought just before winter. Still has 2 year free replacement and 5 year total warrenty left on the warrenty card. bought for 189.99.

what year of car?

Everything was out of a 93 240sx but the SR is a late model red top because of the cooling fins for the cams on the head. The suspension is great and still really stiff on the hard settings and nice and soft for the long road trips.

I was wondering Rob, does that rad and shroud fit on my car?? Or are they totally different?? I haven’t really checked out the DOHC much. If it’ll fit I might be interested.

Thanks!!

Shocks?..

JAY- i do not know for sure if they ar interchangable i should different part numbers for SPI but they are identicle the illistrated guide.

Fabio- I am looking for 550 for the socks and springs or 550 for the struts and i will throw in the springs for free :rolleyes:

let me know i am flexilbe on everything but the suspension

EDIT: UPDATED

Pro drag was the cheapest place when i was looking for shocks at 650ish. I will be more flexible on price once my coilovers arrive :butthead:

Bump stuff has to go and new stuff added

Stock SR injectors are 370cc.

Bump

Bump some stuff sold. Lots of offers but i think everyone on here is just too cheap.

Clutch and AC Compressors are being throw on thursday if no one picks them up.

suspension must now go
All i can say is that i took it to d-sport once and look at how flat the car is
and it was not even on full stiff in the front.
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/2807/untitled4ry.jpg

Still have the clutch?

Yea let me know

for you dave
5 bucks but i am not driving out to sherwood park to deliver it

K I’ll take it. Bring it to the meet on Sunday. Thanks. 8)

BUMP
NEW STUFF AND PICTURES ADDED

How long are the couplers… interested.

also interested in the couplers

but how would i be able to get them from you… im in Calgary

when ever i make a trip down or i will let you know. should be aug 13 ish

Rob

BUMP SOME STUFF SOLD AND NEW PRICES ON OTHERS

ALSO HAVE AN SR20DE (NON TURBO) ECU number 60. I do not know how much these go for so i am asking 100. Came with ym motor but was wrong so make me an offer

whats all in the misc pile?