KA24DE - T2 flanged - bottom mount turbo manifolds

i have been notified that these manifolds will be available again in a few weeks.

they are essentially the same bottom mount manifolds for the SR but with a KA flange on the engine side.

These manifolds are flanged for 4-bolt, T2 turbos so any T25 or T28 will work. when you use these turbos you can use Sr downpipes and turbo extensions… this is the major benefit, as opposed to having to fab up your own pre-cat exhaust for top mount KA set ups.

the manifolds come with brackets and gaskets but i recommend getting proper steel gaskets. I’ve blown through a couple china gaskets myself and only use the real deal stuff now.

last time i had them they had the support bracket for the turbo flange but you would be well-advised to add further support.

for example, my support bracket busted once so chris re-welded it up nice and good and its been perfect since then.

warranty is pre-use only, if it is the wrong item or doesnt fit you can have your money back.

BUT… if you put it on and it cracks you can chalk it up to poorly supporting your pre-cat exhuast and i cant help you out with that.

i use one of these manifolds on my SR, heatwrapped, ceramic coated, support brackets, nismo mounts, engine damper etc… no problems after more than 10,000km’s… if you install it right it will not crack.

price will be in the $225 range…

i havent got exact pricing yet, i am basing this off the old pricing.

there have been so man poeple asking me for these and last time i was able to get them they only lasted a couple weeks before my suppliers were sold out. anyone who wants one or is piecing together a basic T2 KA-T set up should get on this now… If you dont plan on using it for a while then you can use the interim to improve the bracketry and apply whatever coatings you want on the manifold.

i do not have actual pics becuase i didnt take any out of the box last time, just recieved and shipped right back out.

in stock yet?

have a definate price yet?

Bryan

in stock yet?

Bryan

double post, my appologies

the shipment was delayed… estimated price should be pretty close… i am being told end of june right now though

the shipment was delayed… estimated price should be pretty close… i am being told end of june right now though

Could the flange be redrilled to fit a T3 turbo?

Could the flange be redrilled to fit a T3 turbo?

u could put an adapter there… iono how that would affect the fitment.

the real convenience is that with a T2 turbo you can use all the SR exhuast piping instead of fabbing your own gear.

for instance, you could get the manifold, SR downpipe and Sr turbo extension for like $450 cdn or thereabouts and it all bolts right on… even an SR hotpipe… it simplifies things a great deal.

u could put an adapter there… iono how that would affect the fitment.

the real convenience is that with a T2 turbo you can use all the SR exhuast piping instead of fabbing your own gear.

for instance, you could get the manifold, SR downpipe and Sr turbo extension for like $450 cdn or thereabouts and it all bolts right on… even an SR hotpipe… it simplifies things a great deal.

It’s because I have a T3 from an RB25, so I rather have a manifold that doesn’t have a wastegate flange. Is the T2 flange to small to be redrilled for a T3 turbo?

It’s because I have a T3 from an RB25, so I rather have a manifold that doesn’t have a wastegate flange. Is the T2 flange to small to be redrilled for a T3 turbo?

i couldnt advise you of that either way without having it in front of me…

i am sure if you are handy you would do anything with the manifold but it might be a better idea to add an adapter rather than a cut and paste…

i couldnt advise you of that either way without having it in front of me…

i am sure if you are handy you would do anything with the manifold but it might be a better idea to add an adapter rather than a cut and paste…

in stock yet?

Bryan

ok, thx

btw, i have been advised that the manifolds are now available… nice and early

$225 cdn will still be the price, but i will include free shipping in Ontario.