KA24E Partout

Price: OBO
Condition: Used
Contact Info: Send PM or call 416-930-0265
Description: As I’m taking my engine apart I’ll be sellling my parts. Eventually I’ll be selling pig nose parts as well but that’s when the front ends off and I have a swap. I’ll try to update as I get more parts off. Will update with pics when available.

Here’s what I got so far:

2x MAF $30 each

1x KA24E ECU $50

1x Intake Piping $5

1x Clutch Fan $10

1x Engine Block (don’t really care how much I get for it, prefer to just get off property when pulled)

1x 5 Speed Transmission $150 (XSNRGE has dibs when I get it pulled)

Anything else you guys need let me know, I’ll see what I can do for you guys.

Thanks,

Chris

Sorry forgot to mention the car has 211’xxx km on it, thanks.

if if the block is free i wil take it.

peace

I would like to get a little money from it like cuz I can scrap it probably for some, but when I pull it I’ll let you know, I just really want it off my property, keep in touch.

clutch fan and full shroud? I regret taking mine off and junking it.

and just the short piece of intake piping that goes from the TB to the plastic intake, mine is cracked HUGE and leaks like a bastard.

pm me price?

Ka24power, chris(stiky) has all that u need.

PMs replied to

kengi, when i’m down picking shit up from stiky i wanna stop by and talk rb’s with you. I still owe you a coffee or a few bucks anyway :wink:

sure thing lol^^ just give me a call

Chris I want the motor. When is this shit goin down? And why don’t you drive and enjoy the car and learn it before you start modifying it?

I found the piston rings are pretty much toast, found gas in my oil and its burning some, plus I dont want to invest in the ka24e, just want it out of the way. I should have the engine ready to be pulled in 2-3 weeks. Let me know Daniel, thanks.

had a arranged buyer back out today, Please people … dont waste our time. I was waiting with the parts today and was expecting a buyer to show up. even called long distance. All i have to say is I am not dealing with people who are not serious anymore. And stiky too

Yes, thank you Kengi. I agree.

Okay, You weren’t very clear as a seller here so Don’t blame me. This is the relevant PM history:

Yeah man, I can probably do that. Clutch fan works right? not fubar yet?

When you around this week? I have wed. and thurs off work, but wed night I think I’m installing my LSD finally.

so, thurs night work for you?

-Andrew[/QUOTE]

Yeah the clutch fan works still. Only night I got off works is Friday, Saturday I’m good in the morning.[/QUOTE]

I have saturday morning off but I plan on sleeping in since I’m usually up for work by 7.

Maybe you can give the parts to kengi if he’s going to be around thrusday night and I’ll give him the cash?

-Andrew[/QUOTE]

Um yeah I guess so I’ll ask him.[/QUOTE]

That was the last that I heard, then get a call while I’m at work from Kengi but I had to go, Didn’t want to call back long distance so I sent him a text message saying that I sourced a fan already and didn’t want to drive to Richmond Hill for a $5 intake piece. On top of that, my water pump took a shit last night and I don’t want to risk driving to Richmond Hill with a leaky and loose water pump if I don’t have to.

I don’t understand why stiky is mad, there was bad communication here and I don’t feel the feedback left in my profile is justified.

Sorry for wasting your time champ, I thought you both seemed like nice guys

mhm I am a nice guy andrew. Its just that I didnt know the communication was poor between you guys. I was just told you were coming by today to pick up parts and I waited pretty much all day bro. Business is business man and you cant buy back time wasted. hopefully it will be smoother next time.

It’s alright sorry Andrew, just the way I was taking it was something else. There was bad communication and I fully apologize. My fault in the matter.

Read PM Andrew, I am very sorry and take full blame.

No man its cool I know how bad communication goes down, I didn’t realize Kengi didn’t get my message. I get raped on long distance calls so I just sent him a much more cost friendly text message.

Sorry for backing out, but like I said it would hardly have been worth my drive for a $5 part. On the same subject, Kengi you have paypal? I believe I still owe you like $5 because of change that could not be made when I picked up the ECU.

Yeah, it’s alright Andrew. Just I dislike flakers. I am sorry in the matter, and I should have given you my number as well. I hope all is well.

-Chris

Edit: Pics of parts will be added tomorrow as with an updated parts list.