Ken Block Gymkhana 3

^ wtf? haha

Video is sick, wish he had something other than a ford…

cosworth engine. rev’s to 10K…need i say more?

Pastrana showed his feat of driving with just one run up the mountain.

Ken, while he is good had the luxury of “keep doing it till you get it right and we will edit it together”.

It’s a good show. Wonder how many takes it actually took him.

True story, lets see if he can finish a WRC rally one of these days, hell even getting to day three would be an accomplishment for him.

This. How many takes did it take him to do that? A lot.

All you guys are just butt hurt, the video is cool and he is a pretty good driver. Lets see you try it!

The fact of the matter is even if it takes 10, 20, 30 takes to get a shot of the car brushing up against a cone lightly as he flies past it sideways…at 40mph…in a very well set up 650whp car…on sticky tires… every one of those takes he was still DAMN close, and any one of you shit talkers would have long before stuffed that car into a wall.

shut. up. retards.

yeah, im talking to you chuck.

not to you Jeff, but keep in mind he’s in a brand new car, kinks need to be worked out here.

you can actually see how many takes it took on some of the obstacles/challenges by the tire marks…which really isn’t many at all, MAYBE 4 or 5 sets at most in places.

:rofl I bet Pastrana could do it better but he has less money and Block is his boss so…

shit is niiiiiiiiiiice… wow. love these videos

oh. word.

That rage is being carried over from another forum where people were basically saying he’s an over privileged, shitty driver.

which is not the case, well the latter at least.

Money buys fame. /Thread

Vids r kool tho I herd tire smokez an getin sidewayz iz teh new fad son Mad kidz trying 2 drift n shiz.

I’m looking at this from the point that he is a crappy rally driver. The videos are cool and entertaining but don’t make him a great driver.

He crashes out in Rally America events and crashes out even faster in WRC events. The guys that do the work on his rally cars here in the US while they like the business are annoyed that they are constantly fixing his fuckups.

Honestly, may be he should consider not running in WRC and do D1 instead.

His past work was better. /thread

Obama cant Gymkhana

Just sayin…

I love watching all the videos though…Super entertaining…

:rofl:rofl:rofl I bet he wishes he could retake those stages