Kids cereal trying to get kids to be gay?

Thats all I can gather from the marshmallows in my cereal. I was mixing in some baily’s irish cream to my cereal when I noticed this gem:
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/euroboy66/wtfcereal.jpg

So uhh They all look like colorful little penises, no?

do you ever get dick off of your mind? that looks like a fish more than a weiner

i agree lol

Not really, unless you are holding your boner at the base and letting all the blood and piss build up and then letting it explode into the toilet or said face of young Asian girl, other wise it looks like a small whale cracker( knock off gold fish).

Wow, you put way too much thought into that. LOL. Oh come on, you know every little perverted 12 year old who gets his hands on this cereal is going to think ZOMG PENIS!!!

^^^ LOL@ JDMSIR

Unfortanatly I have to agree, i LOL’d at the pic even before I saw the txt

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa246/rockonjp76/this_thread_does_not_deliver_animat.gif

Parents who see dicks in lucky charms are turning thier kids gay.

What is this forum coming to. Jesus Christ.

If you didn’t visit Off Topic you wouldn’t have a reason to bitch.

bro. want to know how i know you’re gay?

If there wasn’t always so many stupid fucking off topic threads, I wouldn’t bitch at all. This forum seems to be regressing though. It’s like, if you were referred to join NYSpeed, you’re thinking its because its a good automotive enthusiast forum. But then you see it littered with some of the stupid threads that are always in the new posts section…what would you think? I just wish some people would think more before they make threads. I don’t even tell people about this place anymore. But, ces’t la vie, I suppose…

Congratulations. You aced the gay rorschach test.

It’s a balloon.

Hearts, stars and horseshoes!
Clovers and blue moons!
Pots of gold and rainbows!
And me red balloons!

i dont think he was drunk IMO

How’d your dick end up in your cereal? Congrats on finding it after all these years.

How do you know this isn’t a ploy to turn budding lesbians into straight chicks?

this thread is a stretch, lol

i think you just want it to be a penis so you can be more comfortable with yourself being in the closet and all.

Do you feel uncomfortable putting that marshmallow in your mouth?