king of cars?

Anybody watch the show on A&E or whatever?

Pretty interesting show, i’ve been sick, and they ran a marathon, and I watched pretty much every episode…

Anyways, of course I got on the laptop and checked out his website kingofcars.com.

They seem to be running some really good deals on used (05-07) dodges.

I’m not a dodge fan by any means, but I did get a rental dakota that I thought was pretty decent.

The gf likes the pt cruiser, for 11 grand for an 06 thats a smoking deal.

07 caliber for 12,900.

For myself, i’d like a 300 with the hemi motor, or hell even the v6 motor. Its one sharp looking car.

Whats the deal with dodge, did they merge with benz, and is their quality going up?

They have an 07 300 with the chrome wheels and the v6 going for 19 grand, thats only a few bucks more than a scion.

lol what’s up with the episode of guy car models? i saw the preview when i was watching cold case files.

gross lols

“Whats the deal with dodge, did they merge with benz, and is their quality going up?”

How sick are you … did you miss the last 8 years or soo … Diemler/chrysler … been that way for a while now

and yes there quality is MUCH better in the past few years

I haven’t been in the new car market, pretty much ever.

Always bought older fords.

I always thought of dodge as that junk piece of shit neon that my girlfriend drives around in, and all the replacement intrepid/stratus motors we sell.

So all you buy is crap?

I watched this show earlier and was gonna post about it!

Also did you catch that reality show with John Force… hahahahahaha

That was harsh :slight_smile:

Go mow down a few more deer so the decently quick cars have fewer things to worry about. :smiley:

did u catch the new epsiode where they sold 30+ cars on his b day. I see why he has a phantom and a ton of other tricked out cars

Wheil in Vegas for SEMA, we took at ride to his dealership Tobin Dodge.
There were probably 30 guys standing outside around the dealership and another 30 inside. We got jumped on by 3 guys as soon as we stepped out of the car. Really annoying.

But they have some awesome deals on the cars there. A lot of his cars they put lambo doors and bigger wheels on them as soon as they come off the trailer. They even had a customized Expedition, that was selling for less than retail with low miles and a completely custom paint and interior. Something that would sell in a heartbeat around here.

Was cool to see, but was damn annoying with the salemen.

I saw Chop at Tao in Vegas and hes def. a BALLER!

Worst fuggin show on TV… ./

i like that show.

I thought it was kinda disappointing I thought it was a dealership that does tons of tricked out stuff, but then turns out its a reality show about salemen, etc.

Still interesting.

What were you expecting, the secret world of sales. Where the salesmen/women sell themselves as sex-slaves. In exchange they get a car.

Or gasp, I guess they just sell cars. My that is exciting! Show isn’t that bad though give the base content.

I Kinda like the show, ya know hes got to be bankin in, he has a good stratagy, bring the flash of the aftermarket into car sales, and it makes the otherwise nerveracking expeiance of buying a new car a good time.

his ads are on tv every 5 seconds in vegas

sounds like fuccillo.

When i move to phoenix, i’m going to buy a car from that towbin dodge.

06 pt cruiser, $9999.

Thats a good disposable car for 10 grand, somewhat decent.

Am I the only one here that think he looks like RUFFINO?The second I seen that show that’s what I thought.Decent show to watch tho.
D