kingsario vs Marcus

It doesnt matter what you drive, it seems some people will always find a reason to cut it down for one reason or another. And yeah, this post is going to probably sound arrogant coming from me as thats how you guys take everything I post anyway, but really, it isnt my point to say it like that… just a warning before someone goes and starts a drama bandwagon… like usual.

Funny… the only people I know who dont piss, moan, pick apart and compare expensive cars on whether they are exotic/not exotic, handling traits, the country it was made in, engineering triats, problems, recalls, capability and so on and just say “Nice Car” are the people who own and drive them. (save a few select groups) Other than defending ourselves from belittling by some people- when have one of the guys on the site who own an upper-end car gone out of their way to bash someone elses ride openly?

Its just something I have noticed, thats all. It just seems to me that everyone is always trying to justify their existance, myself and the rest of the Viper guys included. However, it is just odd from my perspective that us Viper guys NEVER get into these kind of arguments with owners of any cars that ALL of you guys would consider “exotic”, just like we never argue with them about how they overpaid for their cars, and how our cars are a better bang for the buck, blah… blah. There seems to be an invisible “cutoff point” I dont know if its more car based, price based, or what… but is this like the automotive equivalent of “short man syndrome” or something? I mean WTF?

For the record, I think your doofus if you dont consider a Viper exotic, but thats another story. Perhaps not as exotic as a Lambo, but… its rare, fast, turns heads and is a HAIR under 100K (actually over now fully loaded) for one, what other reasons could there be? Dont even say it has to be an import- is a Saleen S7 not exotic? YEAH FUCKING RIGHT IT IS. Over 100K? what does that mean? There are DOZENS of cars over 100K I wouldnt consider “exotic” by a long shot- they wouldnt turn heads if painted neon pink. I dont think there is a defining factor, but a balance of them instead.