kingsario vs Marcus

nice run, nice vid.

:tup:

:tup: Good run…

ya it was nice that both people are good sports about it!good run!

Great quality for a night video.
That is one fast honda.

real good video…good kill

good runs, you guys pull hard.

ouch!.. i agree, nice vid quality :slight_smile:

i apreciate the video cause i have cant read good
nice kill

wow :tup:

Nice bois. :tspry:

Good to see the hatch out and killin heads after the work put into it :tup:

nice vid. :tup:

I wanna see sario’s car.

like 6 diff times int he last few days people called the viper an exotic. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE WORD MEANS.

[quote=“K Cuv,post:32,topic:30261"”]

like 6 diff times int he last few days people called the viper an exotic. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE WORD MEANS.

[/quote]

…not a hardtop N/A 300Z. :gotme:

[quote=“Nikuk,post:33,topic:30261"”]

…not a hardtop N/A 300Z. :gotme:

[/quote]

well. considering it means from a foreign country…yes…it is…a 300z and the hatch that pwned marcus hard are more exotic than a viper.

:lol:… a civic is an exotic.

[quote=“K Cuv,post:32,topic:30261"”]

[/quote]

:word:

youre retarded

[quote=“K Cuv,post:34,topic:30261"”]

well. considering it means from a foreign country…yes…it is…a 300z and the hatch that pwned marcus hard are more exotic than a viper.

[/quote]

If you are talking about exotic foods or plants then they would be from a foreign country. However, exotic cars do not need to be from a foreign country.

I found a few definitions online. This one from wikipedia sums it up best:

“An exotic car is a type of automobile highly sought after for its styling and performance”

[quote=“K Cuv,post:34,topic:30261"”]

[/quote]

You post the dumbest shit ever. Seriously, you’re becoming worse than Jeg.

And wow, I’m actually impressed with how hot that Viper sounds. They usually sound pretty assy.

[quote=“slasky,post:37,topic:30261"”]

“An exotic car is a type of automobile highly sought after for its styling and performance”

[/quote]

And a Viper is sought after for its styling? I’m going to have to call BS on that one. Yes it is very good in the performance department but I wouldn’t call it an exotic because its looks are not the greatest IMHO.

Viper needs some :tspry:

:tup: to the quality.