kingsario vs Marcus

Hay guys! I just got back from lunch at Rick’s Tally Ho! Nothing like eating lunch while watching domestic dancers work it! Makes me want to head up to Canada to see some exotic dancers!

So what’s this thread all about?

Marcus was topless?

The word “exotic,” when applied to cars, means different not foreign. My Jetta is not an exotic car. A Civic is not an exotic car. To me, a 300ZX is not an exotic car because I see one almost every day. To me a Viper is an exotic car. I might see one once a month, and my head turns when I see one.

:slight_smile: I was trying so hard to just stay out of this thread. Fail.

exotic dancers are usually asian or swedish or latina or WHATEVER …the exotic meaning different from somewhere far away to lure you in because its not something you see everyday…so try again

Why don’t you drive around East Amherst there are a ton…Along with Bentleys, Ferrari’s, Porsche’s…

who fucking cares whats an exotic.

omfg… i lol’d so hard that i started to cry.

couldnt have said it better myself…

I cried for several minutes on this one…

since this thread went to hell…

exotic = car I dont care to own. Drive, on the other hand…yeah I’d drive one. I love the sleeper theme too much.

im crying reading this thread.

and i cant stop :cry:

Actually, No. My street is about 1.5 miles long, and I can think of almost 10 vettes within 1/4 miles in each direction. I think its safe to say that its possible that there are 20-25 on the entire street, and maybe adding in one more street around here could easily throw the number of vettes over the number of Vipers in all of Buffalo…

And certainly the neighborhood here has more of them than all of WNY has Vipers. We have Vettes coming out the fucking wazoo around here. I doubt I could drive blindfolded out of this neighboorhood without hitting multiple vettes. (assuming I dont end up in someones basement or pool first…lol)

Point Failure detected

Who cares about whats what. There was a run followed by a vid. This is nothin but pages and pages of shit, take this up in OT or something not in my Forum.

LOLOL dude ur cars made by dodge.

and the GT is made by Ford… you have no point

Whats the point?

:gotme:

exactly, close this thread till monday so I can kill time at work.

stop talking