kingsario's first kill of the year......Viper anyone?

didnt u race that sti?

[quote=“32v,post:195,topic:10753"”]

Vipers dont lose to Hondas GET A LIFE.

[/quote]

You’re fucking retarded.

wo wblast from the past - arent both parties running currently? make it happen

troll

[quote=“K Cuv,post:203,topic:10753"”]

wo wblast from the past - arent both parties running currently? make it happen

[/quote]

I’m down for that. :eek:

[quote=“SI01,post:202,topic:10753"”]

You’re fucking retarded.

[/quote]

I must admit I have been known to fuck girls under the influence of drugs and alchohol. I don’t see what that has to do with this thread.
Don’t let your herpes flair up over me pointing out the obvious. Someone sent me this link after a discussion about “fast” rice I put in my 2 cents that is all. :gtfo:

[quote=“32v,post:206,topic:10753"”]

I must admit I have been known to fuck girls under the influence of drugs and alchohol. I don’t see what that has to do with this thread.

[/quote]

was that a joke? if so 0/10

Don’t let your herpes flair up over me pointing out the obvious. Someone sent me this link after a discussion about “fast” rice I put in my 2 cents that is all. :gtfo:

[/quote]

you are a fucking moron

:lol: pointing out the obvious. You prob ride a bike to work and live with your alcoholic grandma who touches your tinker. Wake up to 2007. :bloated:

[/quote]

wow… hahaha

This is why I miss reading nyspeed regularly, I miss out on all of this classic shit :tup:

32v makes me :lol:

[/quote]

WTF? haha

lol yea, if that was a joke, im going to say it should receive negative points

-4/10

FUCK YEAH

SEASON 07!!!

[/quote]

You’re fucking retarded.

[/quote]

i saw your face on a milk carton. i hope your being used as fertilizer.