Kingston Show this Weekend (Envy Frenzy) Aug. 2-3.

C3 is looking fro people who are going to this show and are willing to park and show with us at the show. This is not a thing to become a member but to more or less park next to us at the show and be apart of he team of the 2 day show. Basically we are looking for people who are already going to be going to this show but to help support our team and have a good time at the show. But also if you would like while you are at the show you can see what we are about and if interested in joining talk with me or Brian about becoming a team member.

Anyone?

the shift 518 nissan meet is the second and the august cruise is the 3rd so im out.

btw: saw you driving yesterday, car sounds good

thanks

Same reasons for me

bump

no one is going to this show?

i honestly would like to do something, but my car has bald tires and new ones are currently somewhere in kansas not even on a truck yet. so looks like whatever i end up doing its gonna be in the beater. :idiots

theres also a show in eg that me and jim are hitting up. staying local, dont feel like driving far yet. still recovering from orlando->albany

what show is this? details…maybe I will tag along

do you think i could place in the vw class im sure there is not more beetle

maybe i will go when is this

the show is this saturday and sunday in kingston im not sure were brian has the directions im just following they have a myspace page just search envy frenzy

I think that you should be able to place at this show last year i think there was 1 other vw and it was not even in the show it was just there.

This is the Envy Frenzy show in kingston we have gone for the past 2 year and its always a blast. the first year we were floating on rafts in the one side of a parking lot do to the mass amounts of rain. the second year we were parked right in front of a bar in a different location (bad Idea lol). but no its a good show they have the show, car crushing, burnout contests, i heard there may be a bikini contest (dont quote me on that though its just what i heard) all around a good time.

you should its a good time and a good show

its at the sports grill on rt 4. not sure on the name. lol.

http://www.moli.com/p/blog/v2kAwteCTwctB90w2yyU9MCQ../read/v2mlHCfUYcHx1OSTgwpwHmqm1giTFZFnIELX_-960OMiYRIyb4glkS7w../NTQzMA==

i want to go but i cant find any info o it location times cost ect

its all day saturday and sunday and it probibly only like $20 at the show or so

anyone going?

how do i get there whens it start?