KK's vault of junk.

FUCK

w/e you say

Maybe you suck.

Balls.

daniels dropped that shit just to fuck you and try to make a mockery of your build on Shift.

fucker

niener niener JONNNNNNNY DAINELSSSSS

Still need a bigger turbo

i dont want one meng.

Get em all , run em all . Loveforboost meng 3 turbos will supply enough boost

naw lol

Go bigger.

Also gonna need a jet engine.

Turbz is small. Buy a legit one (not eBay).
Are you still thinking about running ray? If so, wave the white flag now.

they are legit garrett turbz, really nothing wrong with eBay except the chinese knockoffs people sell there. & LOL, they aren’t small- no babyeater but still :lol

The turbo is legit lol… There an authorized garrett dealer. Just because im purchasing it on ebay doesnt mean its not legit lol… its a named brand turbo.

As for running Ray, why not just stop talking and wait?? Talking now just makes u (and not only you keep in mind) look foolish if/when I DO run him and comes close or actually beat him… I just took $10k out of the bank and its going towards the build, hopefully come summer everyone talking all this ill bet $1k will actually step up and I’ll get alot of it back.

My car will be 500 pounds if not more lighter, wont have traction issues do to the awd/slicks and will be 500-630whp without nitrous that I do plan of running which is more then 10 second capable power.

Ask any racer, any real racer, it doesn’t matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winnings, winning.

:rofl @ the notion that you’d even be coming close to keeping up with the soup.

isn’t this thing fwd?

QFT.

Another Hot Import Nights 2006 winner.

reading is your friend.

oh my bad, I thought it was a gst