Kouki S14: Bomex front bumper + wing, spare trunk + OEM Silvia wing, OEM rear bumper

Location: TBA in the GTA, or pick up at Performance Improvements in Etobicoke
Contact info: If you are clever enough, text me, Jover at (6-FOUR-7) hachi-seven-hachi-two-zero-Hachi-Roku, don’t bother PM’ing, I rarely check, last time I was active on SON was 2004
Prices are FIRM

Do not waste my time, or ask many questions that I don’t have answers for - Google is your tool, so don’t be a tool. If ya don’t like my prices, I don’t wanna hear about it, instead, ask politely for a different price after providing 3 reputable references that I know. If you don’t know me, get to know me some time, I’m a riot. Or, don’t buy my parts.

First of all these parts came off of a meticulously built Black KOUKI S14 made to attack Mosport, so all parts are clean, with a factory black finish. Absolutely no rust, no noticable damage.

Bomex front bumper, been repaired once, reinforced and all holes plugged to get less lift going down the straights. Small, unnoticeable cracks that aren’t growing on the inside corners. Was $180 Now $160

Bomex rear wing, never broke, cracked or mucked up. Small imperfection on each side from reinforcing using a bracket and screws. Not even noticable. Was $80 now $60

OEM Silvia S14 trunk lid + OEM spoiler, third brake light. Was $140 now $120

OEM Silvia/S14 rear bumper, perfect, even outside of the shade, Was $200 now $180

Pictures:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23114[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23115[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23116[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23117[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23118[/ATTACH]

Thanks for looking! Now, bring me money.

Bangin’ ass dog, bro

^^ Thanks.

$20 Off each item bump

damn! great prices.