l.g runs

I let backed off because I didnt know if they were gonna stop and go again so I couldnt tell from as far back as I was.

The lady in the Cavalier had probably never seen anybody stop on the northway to race before.

its easy to stop a rumor by stating the actual facts.

just sayin…

pot, have you met kettle? it took you months to own up to the LS1/Ls6 thing

he has no reason to tell what motor hes got. its not an iron block, and its not a 408. so its somewhere inbetween 364 and 408… it has a stock intake manifold and some head work. but no exotic aftermarket heads… get where im headed?

its a stout package, with a shot similar to what you have

Im guessing 392 or 402 with ls3/l92 heads and intake.

I will still keep saying it. My car is a 04 LS1 block. JDaniels has my damn cam from the car. Cam profile numbers, show this proof. I also have the stock oil pump, valve springs etc. sitting in my closet, also with part numbers I could look up. The ls1’s and ls6’s used different oil pumps.

if it were infact a ls6, why would I have had a ls6 pump installed?

yah back then I made shit up, to throw people off…now im actually telling the truth. I just happen to have a decent running ls1 with a well put together setup. Thats all it comes down to.

i know what you have, and always have. but you insisted on not telling anyone for a long time, so why so worried about what he has. i bet if you asked him for a run he would give you it.

I have a stock lower end .

yeah sure revs. and makes power like a stock bottom LT1 :lol

im not worried what he has lol. I never said I was.

I just mentioned that if people knew the correct facts false rumors wouldnt get passed around.

I would be down for a friendly run, anytime. You know this.

6,000lb+ race weight, WHAT! They were good runs… I left off idle in fear that if I brake boosted I would have killed everyone on the northway.

Brett one thing lol it is a iron block

you told me it was LS2 based still… i owe you a swift kick now.

I have to be right on on the heads/intake. It’s just plain silly to use non rectangular port heads on a >4.00" bore unless you got a ssmokin good deal on something.

Who cares what it could be , let’s race and see what it has . Slow in a few weeks when I recover financially and can get some issues with mine handled id love a fun dig full on run .

well once mines all done everyone will know what it runs cause ill be at the track…actually maybe ill pay the extra and go N/T

Gto’s are gay, and slow. :lol :hug

yeah N/T on a wednesday FTW

hell yeah ill do it…ill get a run in and get booted…who wants to put in a cage?

i hear mclarengp has a fab guy that is THE BEST

He also says gto’s are slow, ugly and just a glorified grand prix.