L Shaped Desk FS/FT

Trace its fucking shift. nobody buys anything here this place is for jokes. Fucking put it on CL if you actually want to sell it.

Best thread in a long time. :rofl:rofl:rofl

If by Kart challenge you mean Mario Kart on N64…YOU BETTER BRING IT WAYNE! lol

nope. i mean the karts that literally noone has ever beat me at. YUP i just said that.

Seriously though, I actually might be interested haha. How big is that comp screen in the pic? Idk if mine would fit

I think it’s a 19". Just pull it out farther, the keyboard goes underneath anyway. Come see it.

If the one there is 19" there’s at least 6-8 more inches of clearance in that space. How big is your monitor? I will measure it tonight when I get home and let you know. The desk is seriously really nice, I wish we could store it somewhere, but that’s just not an option right now.

Yea i’ve been looking for a bigger desk, i really need one. I have a 24" screen btw. I also have a smaller desk I’d be willing to throw into the deal! I’ll get some pics of it when I get home from work

Just measured, the opening is 26.5 inches, so your screen should fit no problem. I just picked up a smaller desk tonight :frowning: Feel free to swing by and take a look at this desk, and let me know if you want any additional dimensions!

Thanks! I’ll try to stop by soon. If I do buy it, I ask that one thing be included in the deal… a ride in the Viper.

^Gotta negotiate that with Wayne!!!

How well does this desk work if I do a lot of left-handed mouse work?? For ughhh… Science. Yeah, I use the mouse with my left hand for science.

^ I would really like to punchisize your face, FOR FREE. dick.

Trace, it’s a catch 23 situation. You have the desk, and I need somewhere to put my faptop while I science n erryding.

5 star thread right here

Will buy if delivered. Wayne must wear speedo and tracey must wear flannels.

Let me know

Ill legit do that. Srs?

BUMP. You guys missed out on the trophy!!!

http://albany.craigslist.org/fuo/3143991550.html

FUCK YEA YOU FAGGOTS DID. NOW YOU GOTTA EARN IT.

desk looks more like a lower case r to me than an L