L Shaped Desk FS/FT

As most of you know, Wayne and I are selling everything and trying to get the house ready to sell. That being said, we have a really nice L shaped desk for sale, $125 takes it (if you can come get it by the end of the week I will even throw in the Cherry Valley trophy!). Desk has two drawers and a keyboard pull out try. Also comes with organizational unit pictured. Desk was purchased a few years ago for over $400 and has been a dust collector! Cleared almost everything off of it last night and will post updated pics if anyone is interested.

ORRR if you have a smaller desk, 56 inches or smaller, we will trade. New desk must have at least one drawer and be in nice shape. Please keep thread on topic, would really like to get the room repurposed asap.

That motherfucking trophy doesn’t go with the desk unless you beat me in karting. Then you can HAVE the desk too.

CHUCK TESTA. Trophy goes ONLY IF someone gets it by end of the week.

:rofl:rofl

You’re gonna get it by the end of the week if you’re not careful.

:rofl

A trophy?!?! I already have a trophy “domestic partner” so I’m all set with trophies, thank you very much.

Someone come get this desk before I beat Wayne with his effing trophy.

no, a fuck trophy

I will take the cart challenge!

best thread on shift

Just a few questions:

1. While sitting at the desk with the chair as close to the screen as possible, is there still ample room for masturbation?

2. Has anyone masturbated while sitting at this desk before?

3. Is the grenade included?

Thanks,
Nolan

I love love love snow globes

this is nice

challenge accepted

Keep it respectable Mr. Klopman

1. & 2. Refer to Mr. Yarter, but my guess is NO to #1 simply because the keyboard tray would get in the way, and absolutely YES to #2, however I guarantee the desk is CLEAN & sanitized as of this morning…

Only a few more days until the trophy is removed from the offer… someone come pick this amazing desk up!!!

1. I usually stand

2. Fuck yea

3. Fuck NO!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl Dude i am DYING.

Sweet, now that the tread is completely trashed- is anyone interested in this damn desk? If not, mods can delete tonight.

please sticky this thread

desk is already sticky…