Labour of Love 2006 - Sunday, Sept. 3

i used to do that all the time way back in undergrad. very doable if youre not too hungover or tired.

I’ve been planning on going. We shall see when the day arrives :slight_smile:

Damnit Baldy you better go, it’s gonna be kick ass!

wish I could be up there , the storm f-ed up the hole week, this will be the first time I have missed this in like 5 years

ok for anyone thats going, could you g uys do me a favor and snap a shitload of pics of benny for me? that would be totally tits. thanks guys

with or without pants?

ill want the ones without

leaving shortly :tspry:

definitely without :tup: thanks man

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3418263437173679038&q=benny+benassi

the uncut version of that vid is even better…

uh yeah, it is. i got it the day it was released :slight_smile: and the censored version has been on my myspace for like a month now sukka :smiley:

meh i dont play that myspace shit :stuck_out_tongue:

u’s :gay:

:smiley:

if anyone has a extra ticket let me know

just got back, good time :tup:

armin rocked, didnt stick around for ferry bc he was scheduled from 4-10am. :eek:

waht!?@$!? 4am to 10am?@$E?!@?$ holy shit… i’m soo glad i didn’t go… he was the only one i wanted to see

yeah ive been there till 8am in the past, and even taht is a pretty horrid time to be leaving a club. i cant imagine how whacked the remaining crowd is come 10am.

we just stockpiled a few beers for 2am cutoff, stayed till about 330. armin was on 12-3.

To all you guys who drink and get tired… its called E. Not only do you not tire at all, but for the next day, you aren’t tired either and can even drive home feeling awake, happy, and perfectly fine.

EDIT: I re-read this, and didn’t mean it to sound rude :slight_smile: Sorry if it came across that way.

lol… WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWw

your still rolling arent you?

LOL