lady problems.

[quote=“Carless,post:37,topic:27650"”]

Yeah im going with dawn on this one. Most guys just go for looks and not whats on the inside. I mean im not saying go for the “uggoes” but give some of those girls that are just meh a chance.

[/quote]

still wont work unless your physically attracted.

I suggest you and her both read the book Five Love Languages… I think it’ll benefit you both weather or not you stay together :gotme:

newman, you’re just a slut though.

which i can’t figure out male sluts, because once in a while they’ll decide to get a girlfriend, and the girlfriend is usually hot and pretty cool, but they’re cheat on them anyways. like, what’s the point of having a girlfriend if you’re going to fuck other chicks behind their back? why not just stay single??

[quote=“dawn,post:43,topic:27650"”]

which i can’t figure out male sluts, because once in a while they’ll decide to get a girlfriend, and the girlfriend is usually hot and pretty cool, but they’re cheat on them anyways. like, what’s the point of having a girlfriend if you’re going to fuck other chicks behind their back? why not just stay single??

[/quote]

it’s a numbers game

Edit: Shit, now I have to openly admit sarcasm now that the woman joined the board. In other news. She wants to see teh nudes too! :headbang::smiley:

having to watch what you say in front of your girlfriend means you’re whipped.

i truly believe most of you would never say half the shit you said if you knew your gf was gonna read it.

[quote=“dawn,post:43,topic:27650"”]

[/quote]

the point = awsome

banging = awsome

banging more chicks = awsome

did you fail math?

[quote=“dawn,post:45,topic:27650"”]

i truly believe most of you would never say half the shit you said if you knew your gf was gonna read it.

[/quote]

she won’t read shit if she knows whats good for her

[quote=“dawn,post:45,topic:27650"”]

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAH

most true thing I have read here in weeks…

I had a perfect g/f. Then I blew it. And I have been waiting years for another one, and it just isnt going to happen. So ill take what I can get…

[quote=“zwarbyt,post:46,topic:27650"”]

the point = awsome

banging = awsome

did you fail math?

[/quote]

Actually yes.
But… why is having sex with a lot of girls cool? Like… do you feel better about yourself because you can get that many girls or what? I don’t understand it. Half of them were probably drunk and regret it. (Not a personal statement, just sayin…) or they got played. AND aren’t you dudes scared of getting some dumb bitch pregnant, or getting some herps?

For real dudes. EXPLAIN! NOW!

[quote=“zwarbyt,post:47,topic:27650"”]

she won’t read shit if she knows whats good for her

[/quote]

Girls know how to read? :confused::confused::confused:

(P.S. , Dawn, you lose at teh sarcasm. It was typed for the intention for her to read. Otherwise there’s a cool little EDIT button.)

Teh funnies : Dawn 0 . . . . Schema 1

oh dawn. when are we doing the anal scene?

[quote=“dawn,post:49,topic:27650"”]

Actually yes.
But… why is having sex with a lot of girls cool? Like… do you feel better about yourself because you can get that many girls or what? I don’t understand it. Half of them were probably drunk and regret it. (Not a personal statement, just sayin…) or they got played. AND aren’t you dudes scared of getting some dumb bitch pregnant, or getting some herps?

For real dudes. EXPLAIN! NOW!

[/quote]

Don’t be a dumby bust on her tummy :headbang:

durrrrrrrrrr

[quote=“zwarbyt,post:46,topic:27650"”]

the point = awsome

banging = awsome

did you fail math?

[/quote]

awEsome*

did you fail english?

[quote=“Carless,post:37,topic:27650"”]

Yeah im going with dawn on this one. Most guys just go for looks and not whats on the inside. I mean im not saying go for the “uggoes” but give some of those girls that are just meh a chance.

[/quote]

Women are the same way… :roll2:

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:54,topic:27650"”]

Women are the same way… :roll2:

[/quote]

correction, women are worse

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:55,topic:27650"”]

[/quote]

truth.jpg

Broads are all dumb. Without exception. Good thing they cant vote, or we would be really fucked…

im a fan of one nite stands!!!

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:55,topic:27650"”]

[/quote]

Not All women are like that. Im not

[quote=“dawn,post:19,topic:27650"”]

You guys just have to find SUPER AWESOME girlfriends. Like me. I’m super awesome.

You just date these idiots cuz they’re “so hawt dude!”

[/quote]

AGREED!!!
I’m not saying you need to be a complete loser because obviously physical attraction is EXTREMELY important. I think you should take time to get to know “the good girls”. I know what men say about when a girl says “a good girl” means slut but there are a good amount of us out in the world that are truely good girls. Once you find one you’ll be fine
Yea…till then enjoy life with your friends…just remember that girls don’t just hook up to hook up…don’t go breaking any hearts

^ girls just dont hook up to hook up?? hahaha. um no.

and i would never trust anything any girl said or did, except for a VERY select FEW. im sure the females will say the same can be said for guys too though.