lady problems.

[quote=“EvilJay,post:135,topic:27650"”]

I swear he’s good at it. You should hear the noises that come from his room.

Newman…not dex…

[/quote]

From Myspace.

Date: Jan XX, 200X 11:38 PM
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject: better late than never?
Body: i totally should have told you this while i had you in front of me. email sucks. but anyway, you are fucking amazing. i mean… wow. yeah. no one has evvvverrrr made me feel that good. ever. never ever. so yeah, wow. thanks.

ok so there’s like a battle of the sexes going on.
there’s like 3 girls, 3 guys, and some fags lurking.

LOL

how did I miss this thread? what quality crazy shit going on here.

1. I love the random one-posters who say they are a good person… hoping for a PM ( tunerfreak ).

2. Girls use guys for dick all the time, Just as guys use girls for cooking, etc.

3. Someone should post a summary of the history of hottieinajeep, so the whole community knows what crazy shenanigans are associated with her. (shouldn’t be someone jaded.)

Newman…thats the email I sent you…dont post our private conversations.

[quote=“dawn,post:142,topic:27650"”]

ok so there’s like a battle of the sexes going on.
there’s like 3 girls, 3 guys, and some fags lurking.

[/quote]

no battle…just men thinking like normal…thinking they know everything

[quote=“sureshot!,post:143,topic:27650"”]

LOL

1. I love the random one-posters who say they are a good person… hoping for a PM ( tunerfreak ).

2. Girls use guys for dick all the time, Just as guys use girls for cooking, etc.

3. Someone should post a summary of the history of hottieinajeep, so the whole community knows what crazy shenanigans are associated with her. (shouldn’t be someone jaded.)

[/quote]

Adam,
i’m a nice guy…

:waiting patiently for my PM:

men do know everything…

LOL

[/quote]

Funny how I am not in the least bit ashamed of my past…who didn’t do stupid shit when they were young?

for the record, i hate feminists.

i just wanted to know why guys fuck nasty girls.

Oh someone pure!!! I knew creating an account on a forum after recently breaking up with someone would lead to a genuine hookup opportunity ( i hope he is rich )!!!

PM’d!!

[quote=“dawn,post:147,topic:27650"”]

men do know everything…

[/quote]

i know you’re fat…fatty.

LOL

[/quote]

lol come on man dont give it away lol

wtf this thread moves too fast, or my fingers move to slow ( thats what she said. )

[quote=“HottieInAJeep,post:148,topic:27650"”]

Funny how I am not in the least bit ashamed of my past…who didn’t do stupid shit when they were young?

[/quote]

I’m not saying you should be ashamed :roll2:

How long ago did your last relationship end? If it was a day before your join date I just might LOL.

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:152,topic:27650"”]

[/quote]

actually now that i think about it, you’re jaded by love like hottie in a jeep is. you guys should be miserable together! :lol:

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:152,topic:27650"”]

[/quote]

Hey man I know you are jaded after recently getting dropped by your girlfriend. What better place to find a chick than a testosterone filled forum. :headbang:

[quote=“sureshot!,post:154,topic:27650"”]

I’m not saying you should be ashamed :roll2:

How long ago did your last relationship end? If it was a day before your join date I just might LOL.

[/quote]

7 months ago…after a year and a half of being together

[quote=“Dex,post:155,topic:27650"”]

actually now that i think about it, you’re jaded by love like hottie in a jeep is. you guys should be miserable together! :lol:

[/quote]

haha you fucker, you beat me to it :frowning:

[quote=“Dex,post:151,topic:27650"”]

i know you’re fat…fatty.

[/quote]

i’m… HUUUUUUUUUUGGGGEEEEE.

[quote=“sureshot!,post:156,topic:27650"”]

Hey man I know you are jaded after recently getting dropped by your girlfriend. What better place to find a chick than a testosterone filled forum. :headbang:

[/quote]

i love the C