LAKE GEORGE - Adirondack Nationals

you seemed to like it. :tongue

Yes. I did.

:thumbup

now we can /thread

haha

this is our goal…the way you talk about those 2 shows… Imagine a Show to this Caliber for Imports/Euros here in our own back yard? ?

u want a good show, u need to take some people on here to help u organize it, ideas ect ect. a lot of what is offered at Adirondack nationals cant ever be duplicated because simply the history and the venue. come on now, Lake George has a place in my heart and always will. u cant top that. what u need is to shoot for something like waterfest but with all cars.

Last time I checked euros were imports but I will be up again this year with jugs of water

Our Largest “organized” show was in LG… I am thinking I should go back. And honestly I will take everyone who wants to come on board. What Cars4Cancer is, is all of us. If you guys can help make it better than please make time to have a BIG ASS Meeting. And yes there will be people there who do the older shows who have been doing them for 10, 12, 20 and 30 years to also help us make this successful. We are trying to find a place for everyone to meet. I think it might have to be O’tooles in Albany. And yes I agree all cars out of country would be considered imports BUT you and I both know its two different categories none the less.

I live here and I go every year so yea, Ill be there.

i would be interested in helping. sounds fun.

I’ll be there

Ill be there for sure… unless the weather is shitty.

not sure what day, but i’ll def. be going and most likely taking the bike if the weather permits (ie not freezing my a$$ off). Really dont feel like fighting to find parking again. I think i spent almost an hour just trying to find a place to park… then another 30min. walking to the strip from where I finally found

ill be up there, not sure what days depends on my work schedule.

ill be there all weekend, even if i’m driving up and back home everyday.

i like your style

i’m definitely, definitely going. wifey and i wanted to get a room so we didn’t have to drive back but that didn’t pan out. where’s everyone gonna be? plannin gon going up saturday for the cruise.

Ok the BEST spot to chill is where we do every day, every nat event. Its the gas station next to the bowling alley on the main drag, across from A&W. We encourage drinking, hollering at fine womens, and soliciting burnouts. If anyone wants in feel free to stop by and say whats up!! Always a good time

WATERBOX '09!!!

Im bringing the truck up, and a cooler containing much water :lol

Mark is bringing the blow-up doll again this year too:rofl

but who is bringing the picnic table???