Offical Lake George thread

Whose heading up to lake george friday afternoon/saturday afternoon…Im gonna be cruising up friday afternoon…wondering if anyone else wants to tag along.

me, friday aftnoon.

I’m considering going on Saturday afternoon with a group from Ticonderoga…

Might go up Friday or Sat afternoon, havn’t been there all summer. I need to get some titties to ride along with me though. :banana Since everyone is moved back into School I don’t see this as being much of a problem… :crackup

Im heading up Friday afternoon at some point but I dont know when yet. I was promised that my POS would be done in time to take it though.

Probably going to head up Friday evening

:+1 Me too

taking the civic up?

he blew the tranny :sad

Yeah trans is spent. Car is offically off the road as of today. Just went to DMV. But i will deff be up there :banana

You taking the Exploder?

Nahh ill ride up with somebody :nod

that sucks! I wanted to see a race with you vs tony off the bottle! :headbang

im going up on friday.

titties???

their will be titties flopping around in the bars for sure! thank god im 21 :crackup

Get hammered and try to get everyone else to roast their tires.

Haha thats exactly what ill be doing as well :banana

Because its always broken. Its at a shop right now.

Ive never been in one of the bars in LG. I dont really go up there to drink. Ill grab a few beers at the Mobil store but thats about it. Id rather drive around than be wasted up there.

true…I would too. But im not gonna drive back and forth through the village in stop and go bumper to bumper traffic with my clutch that gives me leg cramps, people egging me on to do burn outs and shit…I’d rather be the egger lol

I spent most of the time last year at Mobil although I did get a few nice burnouts in. Last year my car was overheating in traffic due to a bad fan clutch so I didnt cruise much. My car had an AOD last year and now its a stick. My clutch gives me a workout now.