Offical Lake George thread

Fags, grow some muscle and hold the clutch in :lol Ill be at the Mobile or cruisin around listening to all the egger ons and probably killing my set of tires!

i love a clutch pedal that takes some effort to push in

yea I get a workout when I drive the cobra.

oh and ill be going up friday around 6 prob cruising around a bit, hopefully watching some nice burnouts. May or may not stay up there friday night, as of now I have no place to stay, and I dont think sleeping in the stang would be very comfortable. I will prob drive back around 3 am sunday or so.

anyone wanna cruise up friday at like 6?

sure. i just got my race file, 110 in the tank, 30 psi. i wanna race.

j/k. i’ll go up at 6

thats why I posted this thread…I would like to head up around 6-7 with tony, and keith and a bunch of others. You can just meet us at tonys garage if you want and we can cruise up from there…its off exit 12.

I can do that I get off work in CP at like 530 or 6

Tig ol Bitties

[youtube=425,350]<object width=“425” height=“344”><param name=“movie” value=“http://www.youtube.com/v/0ylRplLnU84&hl=en&fs=1”></param><param name=“allowFullScreen” value=“true”></param><embed src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/0ylRplLnU84&hl=en&fs=1” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowfullscreen=“true” width=“425” height=“344”></embed></object>[/youtube]

haha hell yeahh :nod

I think you mean…
[youtube=425,350]Wnaiw7jZf7c[/youtube]

GTFO OF HERE.

i dont mind rap, but what??? are they saying anything at all… give me some Jay-z, game, nas, i can follow them, but come on…

:lol “Tig ol bitties”

:rofl

Cant wait to see Adam get arrested

Im waiting to hear about it- maybe tomorrow. It took me alot more than $800 to get into the high 13’s. Thats where it was the last time it was at the track and I blew the clutch then.

I slept in my Mustang the past two years and Im alot bigger than you. Man up. ;D

really? did it have real hair and boobs? pre-op or post?

:rofl

hey Smokin SS me and 3 of my friends are planning to go up to LG sat if it doesn’t rain . If it does, probably go Fri. I will have my 94 Z28, a 95 Z28, a 97 Z28 and a 98 SS. anyone else wanna raise some hell with us?