Offical Lake George thread

Saturday is still looking like its gonna be shitty so I might go up earlier than planned on Friday to actually go into the real show at the fort. I already have the day off anyway. Still no word on the Mustang so Ill call tomorrow.

silly camaros i may have to show you whos your daddy :lol, me ss and his boys are goin up friday at 7 if u wanna go

yah…im going up with my buddy tony who has a nasty C6 Z06, Keith with a Cammed C6, Maybe billy with his C6 Z06 and Dave (Big Red) with his Cobra…we will meet somewhere friday at 7…saturday im planning on going back up. We will discuss it friday night…

it will be sick to roll in with a group of 10+ modern muscle and cruising down the northway.

We are leaving around 2pm I think

Are you driving your car up AND also going to the bars?!

If I drive up I wont get any drinks

sounds like its going to be 7 on Friday . cobra’s take up the rear ! lol just kidding

I don’t know when Joe and I will be heading up on Friday, probably later on because I am getting my hair done. :lol
Definately going up early Saturday during the day, weather permitting all of this of course. :sad

see if you keep up chevy boy :lol

whats depressing is that the only car out of your bunch that has a better time @ lvd than my “lowly” little 4 cyl are the vettes… silly camaro AND ford boys. :nana

haha awd> my khumos

Hey “BIG RED” I am just playin, I am not one of those guys that talk shit so lets just go and have some fun. Besides I do not even know what you have under that hood of yours. Is that thing supercharged? I plan on a procharger within a year, there was a stang at Poppy’s with one! pretty bad ass.

lol. i think he was just bustin stones.

well so am I thats why I said “BIG RED” I met him at poppy’s last night. I think he knows who I am

:banana

Bad94- all 03-04 cobras have an eaton thrown on there.

so they are pretty bad ass! i kinda knew that but, didn’t realize they were supercharged. what kind of horsepower are they laying down?

underrated 390 stock and pulley, chip, intake 470’s rwhp!! not bad for a 1000 bux in mods.

I wish I could get that kind of hp with only $1k in mods. Ive got alot more into mine than that and its still slow and probably only has about 300 hp, if that.

yea Im bustin your balls

and yea im about 470 wheel give or take a hp or two

thats why I sold my 99 the mod potential for these cars is INSANE, I could port my blower get a 4 pound lower and put close to 550 down on a more or less bolt on motor, or you can throw a KB or whipple and be over 600 wheel, or if your a sick fuck slap on a twin turbo kit and make 850+ on a stock motor :lol