Offical Lake George thread

you still cant beat me though, and i only have about 330rwhp :nana

Sweet. I know my stock motor isnt good for anywhere near that hp. Id like to throw a blower or turbo(s) on it but fixing it every time it breaks eats up mod money.

Right now Id just be satisfied with having it running right again. Im really hoping to having to have it back tomorrow or early Friday because I want to be in LG by noon and as of right now the car still isnt done.

cammy if i recall i dont think we ever lined them up?

lets dig race it then

Upstate NY-only place that I’ve ever been where people are cocky about 12 second cars. How would you feel if you lined up with my 79 year old father and got SMOKED in his 2wd 79 Camaro? :nana :nana

and I will walk you from any roll you desire…

LS6 ownes you.

he would be full of exscuses ask him about sat runs lost all of them :nod ;D

Ehh this site is mostly import’s. Adams mustang would own all of you with the exception of turbo travis. Maybe not the turbo honda’s at the track with their slicks but on the street your fucked

not just a mustang got him sat a certain k20 and a third gen camaro ;D

so where do you guys want to meet fridat afternoon around 6:30…and we will head up around 7?

im gonna be in clifton park so anywhere there or north

For some reason, I decided to work on Friday. I scheduled myself a 9 hour shift for some reason. Perhaps I will jump out early? The cruise could always use another Camarobird LSx. :excited

open invite? If so, my bro (06 Viper) and I will likely meet up.

At this point, just trying to get to my TA (2.5 hrs away) to pick it up at the tranny shop… As long as i get there…I’m in.

you can hear adam screaming like a retard in the background of your burnout video… alllright… good job adam.

What about me sizzle chest?

:+1

ive got not only 1, but 2 cars, they arent built for speed, they are built for comfort, and motorboating

im thinking of heading up on saturday afternoon depending on how the weather is

for you, rain.