Offical Lake George thread

Good call nick. Run his ass

i would have ran adam by now on street tires if i ever got my FMIC… i hate relying on other people!
im sure i would have just spun a bunch and looked retarded, but its all in good fun

Adams car hooks hard

yah…come tag along!

heres the deal…were Gonna meet up at Hess right off exit 10 (hess 10, we call it) and head up from there…were gonna meet at 7, hang around for like 15 minutes for everyone to show up, then cruise up…

Sound good?

i never made a single excuse. adams car rips hard out of the hole… and from there on its a damn near dead even run.

the k20 from a highway roll i KNEW i didnt have the mph to hang… from a dig that would be a TOTALLY different result on the street.

and jaz’s purple camaro is in need of a rematch.

2 years ago me, tony and Billy were up there…Well their was a shit load of people at a hotel egging us all to do burnouts…Luckily for me, I blew a intercooler coupler and was being a sissy…but tony and Billy smoked them for a 1/4 mile down the road…we get into the middle of the village and about 10 police officers come flying infront of all of Us. I tried to go around, and they shut me down too…they literally shut down traffic…to arrest tony and billy. It was bullshit. It was a hour fiasco. They like ripped billy out of his Lambo doors on his vette and were bugging out for a little fun…

their was a under cover car parked across the street from the hotel…he saw everything.

This is on Friday?

If so, me and Joe can definately make that one.

yah…friday (tomarrow)…meet at hess 10 @ 7 sharp.

Yes sir! :lol

Just kidding, I’ll call Joe now and tell him.

I’ll be going up as well Friday night.

Mods? :nana

Lets aim for 630 at hess, id like to get up there sooner.

its gonna be cool coming into the town with all these cool cars :banana

It’s gonna blow trying to park all these cars. :lol
I hope the parking lot isn’t crazy full.

ok 6:30 it is…

dunno where the fuck were gonna end up parking.

Still no Mustang. Im pissed but Im going to LG with or without it. I might end up going back to get it if its done later since I want to see the show since Saturday is supposed to be shitty.

paul, ill let you drive the STi up if you put gas in it and dont mind me filming from the pass seat. :ponder

Ill consider it. Does it run on regular gas or race gas though?
I might have the car back by then so it might not be an issue. My brother is going and we might ride together anyway though.

good ol’ 93 octane.

Travis I’ll drive if you come pick me up from my hair appointment. :lol