Offical Lake George thread

you filling the tank? :giggedy

If I’m driving.

giggady!.. wheres this hair appt? lol

Same as mine then. I wasnt sure. I was told the car was going to be done by the show when I talked to him last night. Ill call him in the morning if I dont hear anything and maybe I can pick it up on the way there since its on the way anyway.

so I will be at exit 10 hess with 3 of my friends with thier Camaros by 7:00 friday

630 or bust

no car owns me :angry2

I’ll probably head up after class on Friday…depending if i have a 4pm class or 6pm class i’ll meet up at Hess with the gay civic ;D Gonna probably get both bottles filled for this trip :giggedy :mwahaha

6:30? i thought it was 7:00 i am always early anyway ;D

c ya there Bob!

yup…6:30 Hess 10…

Are you guys going to just do endless laps or try to find somewhere to chill? I might be up for dinner@Franks pizza (great parking)…

the bowling alley always is the best bet right in the middle of the action

How is the parking lot there (as far as access for low cars)?

if ya go slow on entrance your good

We will be hanging out at mobil for most of the night

Im in!
Bowling alley is place to be… but cops are onto it a lil…but the drunken campers across the street are live entertainmnet. The lot is ok when entered at an angle and of you dont mind hearing a small scrape if you get dont take your time. Usually cost $10 for a spot…piss money for a spot there if available. By 8pm tomorrow there will be slim pickings…
Shit, i still have to drive to NJ in the am to “hope” the car is done!

Which Mobil?

right next to the bowling alley…

so lets plan on finding parking at the bowling alley??

if ya get there eary enough before 8-9 its open might have to pay a couple bucks but worth it