americade role call

just wanna get an idea when people might be heading up to lake George for the americade I am going Thursday but i am going to go a few other days as well wanted to get a group of guys together to ride up and I am not taking the northway any of the days the police are sitting out there stopping bikes for everything aftermarket exhaust no plate lights folded plates bald tires etc etc etc unless you like tickets you should probably find alternate routes I will be taking the very twisty way around sacandaga lake to get to lake george if anyone wants to join me either pm me or hit me up on the cell if you have the number everyone’s welcome any type of bike any type of riders

Talk to Drew and McCabe, they are going up that day too…I was going too but I can’t get Thursday off.

good to know I was deffinitly going to include them

i would like to try and go this weekend, but not with a bike :frowning:

i deffinatly wanna roll up there on my bike, but i plan on cruising up in the car this weekend so i can piss on some sport bikes on the way home.

well let me know

I’ll be up there at some point

Id like to go up there maybe Saturday night? Maybe a bunch of us can go there instead of the lot.

I have Friday off. I will be up there sometime on the SMR that’s for sure.

i’m gonna try to rent a scooter up there

Think some of us may go up friday night

:rofl

when do you plan on going up cuz they prolly wont have any left thur-sat

between that time haha

I’m thinking about going Friday night and maybe Saturday.

Heading up saturday after work around 12.Wife and i got a room with her family,but will be chillin at her aunts camp on the lake side of the road checking things out on the strip.

I’m going up Thursday at around 2ish, when were you planning on heading up there?

Going up tomorrow with pops, then Saturday with my uncle. I would go up other days though, sounds like some people are going thursday…I’ll watch for updates.

The “younger” crowd who likes to party all night, be wild and rowdy, make a lot of noise and show off their “daring stunts” on the roadways… they tend to head for gatherings in Daytona Beach, Florida – Laconia, New Hampshire – and Sturgis, South Dakota where such antics are tolerated. If tattoos and booze, all-night parties, massive body-piercing and flashed nudity are your preference, then one of those venues is right for you. But NOT Americade. Americaders tend to shun those who engage in such behavior and discourage them from coming to Lake George with their “attitude.”

haha

ill be at americade at least one day this week, unfortunatly saturday is hin pa so ill be there that day.