americade role call

im headin up there friday night,staying till sunday morn.

Apparently cops are already lining the highway.

muhahaha fucking cops and americade…

I’ll be up saturday around 6pm - 12-1am or so.

gotta generate that revenue :number1

Its like that anyway most of the time

I heard they are really strict on exhaust noise… knowing those fags I will probably get hassled for my STOCK exhaust on my bike.

You mean on the way up AND the way home!!!
I have a tank full of 112 and a full 15lb bottle id like to use on 750s and up this weekend :eek3

Rt.9 all the way up is a nice road for bikes. It is fairly twisty, and doesnt add that much extra time onto the trip. Not really sure about the way that goes around sacandaga, but it sounds pretty damn long… lol

I went up today, took Rt 9 to exit 10 then got off at saratoga and took 9N the rest of the way. Took the northway the whole way back though (hand is still vibrating) only saw 1 trooper. I’m all legal except for a slip-on, idk if that is legal or not?

Titty note: Saw quite a few granny tits, but there were definitely some gems scattered throughout. At the law firm booth they had some HOT girls wearing, no exaggeration, 8 inch miniskirts. If they sat down you saw pantie, and they did. There were 2 blondes when I walked in and a brunette and a blonde when I walked out. Best vendor there by far.

I was looking for a jacket and some riding boots, possibly some new gloves. Nothing there for sportbike riders though…at least not that appealed to me.

It’s geared mostly towards cruisers isn’t it?

Yea, definitely and I knew that but my Dad wanted to go up so I figured at the worst I get to see granny tits.

haha.

I am really going to feel out of place on my bike then

There are usually plenty of motards there

No more than you would on a rocket, I parked my bike in the middle of a line of at least 100 cruisers/goldwings. Talk about a sore thumb haha, wouldn’t mind riding up with some of you guys though.

If we take the northway I don’t usually go much faster than 65-70… last time I did a quick blast to 102 though haha

im gonna take a ride up friday night in my 4 wheel vehicle

friday night for me i believe

ya,but on the weekend/nightime alot more rockets roll up. atleast from years past it seems that way.

Let me know if and when you are heading up