americade role call

prob not taking the vette just because of the parking situations. F that!

Oh its not that bad. You can normally find a spot where friends can park around you

I was up tuesday all day and there was a huge mix of everything lots of hot ass but died off towards the end of the night cops are doing a stop check between exit 17 and 19 on the northway and you have to stop its a routine safety check lol as they call it so those of you riding dirty I wouldnt suggest taking that route but I deff going up friday night and ill be meeting at scotia dunkin doughnuts with a couple of my friends anyones welcome to join us

will probably be up there friday or saturday night, my friend rented a few camp sites.

Were at?

Any room for an extra tent and 2 bikes by any chance?

Pusssyyyy. I’m taking the 911.

No way I’d take my Vette, either.

warrensburg near the mcdonalds i believe, id have to ask him bout tenting there, maybe friday night there will be room. pm me your # ill hit you up.

where was my invitation DOUCHE? I’m planning on heading up saturday in the stang.

lol @ wayne, where have you been for the past month sweetie?

stuck in my cave of a house without a shower. you didn’t wanna see me. :banghead

i dont have wheel locks. :frowning:

and its looking like friday night is rain so…saturday it is! :number1

i went up last night… almost got 2 new tats :rofl

Had SUCH a great time up there… just got home now.

The girls up there are SO easy to pick up, these two we just whistled at and they came over to us. :rofl They actually stuck around with us for most of the day too. :lol

Way to get friend-zoned.

haaaa ! at least they semi pulled some chicks most dudes would just go up, stare and come back talking about all the girls they saw

:rofl

I was up there last night. Drunk. Met random hookers and drank their alcohol. Funny shit.

I’ll be up tonight I suppose…

im gonna take a ride up with drew later if anyone wants to ride up

yah…8: 30 at hess 10…

I got a few buddies coming with us on bikes and Jeff is meeting up with us later when his girl gets out of work.