Americade

anyone going up this weekend? me and huge tits are going up like 4ish. anyone being gay with me?

It starts Saturday through next Saturday, I would think most people will be up next weekend.

Are you going up on Friday or Saturday? I will be up that way, this Friday then Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday LOL

im going saturday. this thrus-sunday ill be in canada for F1 so i have to go this weekend.

did someone say huge tits and gay…Im in

Did they make it longer this year? I dont ever remember it being two weekends

Yeah, normally it runs Tues-Sat, this year they added a second weekend basically. So its a Sat-Sat event and rolls into Laconia in NH afterwards.

i call sidecar on gregs bike…only so i can pack a lipper

ok, cool it wasnt just me thinking it was longer then.

I was up in LG this afternoon and there were already some bikes and a few show rigs up there.

Yeah I know some people that will be heading up tomorrow stay the week and then go straight to Laconia for a week, I am riding up for a bit tomorrow.

quit stalking my sister and i.

i thought it was crazy early for them to be setting up americade, now it all makes sense.

I’m going a few times next week. Probably Wednesday and Friday and Saturday

I think youre stalking me. I was at Target first on Sunday.

I just drove thru today on my way back from working in Schroon Lake.

just cause u beat me there doesn’t mean ur not stalking :dunno

it was cold today so i bought a sweater in lg.

cold? Dude it was fucking 90* out.

I ended up at two stores tonight with the same group of PR’s. That was kinda weird.

They saw your truck and were waiting for you to offer them a job building a deck.

gonna take a ride up thurs night if not then saturday.

They were Puerto Ricans, not Mexicans and two were women. They were in a ~'95 Camry with cut springs and spray painted wheels.

Next weekend is the real party weekend, that’s when I’ll go up. Although I’m not expecting much, it has died down a lot in the last 10 years, less boobs every year

go to DJ’s to see boobs. Thats where I went on Saturday last year

if i want to see tits, i go to tube8.com

or my bedroom if i want to see flapjacks.