LAKE GEORGE - Adirondack Nationals

Lol we need better scooters

Illl rent a god damnscooter!!!

they wont have big nuf helmets.

just don’t lend dave any money if you want it back in any timely fashion!

I can’t go this year :frowning: damn out of town weddings.

Dad and I are heading up, he’ll be in the firebird (which just got a nice drive shaft refurbishing) and I’ll be in the WRX being hated on by all the old timers so chances are that’ll be parked at the hotel.

:rofl

haha I went up last year in my Civic with painters tape on the bumper and doors that had all sorts of garbage on it…back bumper said “[Chevy symbol] FTL!” :rofl And I participated in the burnout shenanigans.

ricer… :lol

We’re(Hunts) are giving away one of our new sprint car crate motors during this. I’ll be there running around a bit as well as working the booth. Gary has been bitching for the past 3 months at all the damn registrations going to his house. Every fricken year it the same thing at the shop :rofl

i need motor as ya know adam :thumbup remeber all the favours i have done for you:lol

I will be there

Drove through Lake George last night, some cars are starting to arrive.
Rain or shine I am there. Judds Tavern serves Pabst.

i might get my car up there, i need to make a bracket for the intercoolers

should be a good time!

your coming bitch.

oh he will! let me know when you guys go up ill tag along!

im heading up friday afternoon, and saturday afternoon…your welcome to come whenever you want

if you dont have my cell number just PM me.

Picnic table is going. And so is the blow up doll. I asked my brother today.

He put a whore call whistle on his truck too.

im going up friday after work and mostlikely staying up there,prob just sleep in my car.

just got back from there

lots of cars rolling around already including Tony with his yellow mustang revving and shit looking like a Tool bag in his slow bumble bee Tuna boat.