LAKE GEORGE - Adirondack Nationals

Sorry to hear that dude. If ya wanna bring it over you know where Im at. Ill see what I can do

ill be doin a motor install this weekend if all goes well .

Thanks. Were not done yet though. Theyve got a few ideas what to do.

No LG for you then (without the car)?

nah im not rushin the car ,if i go ill be wit someone or in my truck .maybe i should bring the wifes just in case any fires happen ill give rides

Yeah, I knew not with the car since you said that but I was just wondering if youre going anyway.

not sure ,depends on my mood .i really want my car up and runnin .i need to do a few things in it in the next couple weeks

At this point Id rather take my truck up there just because I know its gonna make it there and back.

Sometimes shit happens but I dont want that to kill a good time. Last year I pretty much just parked the car all weekend anyway so its not a huge deal. Wouldve been nice but its ok.

so i shouldnt bring my honda?

which night is bigger friday or saturday? i have to decide which night to call in sick

They are both about the same there are way more people up there on saturday tho cause it the day of the actual show. Everyone hangs around to watch the cruise and crap

Call in saturday dude

adam did u guys get a hotel or no?

Those fucks did nothing of the sort

i would love to stay the weekend but im sure all the hotels are booked

Taking the vette up?

im hoping yes.

I hear this kid Brian Willams is looking for a ride up there

o yea? better scare him first. :retardclap

I’m taking my moms Cobalt LS up this weekend. Going to roast the Continentals off of that thang.

BOLTH

whose renting sc00ters???