Lake George Village meet Fri 7/1

Cool, come out on pump, I’ll put a friendly 20 dollars on the AMG from a 20 roll.

Very nice. Our cars should be fairly even. Too bad I have my heavy ass 18s on or id be down for some dig action.

why would i handicap myself?

dig anyways!

I’m on pump, I’ll put $20 on it :slight_smile:

I would love to but my car will not come out of the hole with the 18s and fat tires. I’m building 22psi@3k and it just falls on it’s face and laughs LOL. I still have my stickers and snows im going to put on and go to the track here soon.

If he comes, run him just for fun with whatever fuel you come on. I assure you that it’ll be much closer than you think.

What did you trap, or should you trap? I’m sure he’d be down for fun regardless.

don’t worry pete last bet travis made he lost.

HA! I think I still owe Larry like 3 dollars. Pete on pump vs. my buddy’s car would be a good race, no doubt IMO. Been wrong before.

why are you assuring this? they go 116. i ran a 116 ls3 vette from a 40 and put 2 cars on him on 93 by 120.

from a 60, by 120 he was right next to me and if we kept going he would’ve pulled me.

your logic is flawed right now.

run me from a dig, your either going to bog or spin, most likely bog :), i assure you of this.

I think a stock c63 amg is a 110-112 car

Who said the AMG is stock? I estimate it to be a mid-high teen car.

just to get an idea of what were dealing with

And I’ll gladly run you from a dig at the track later in the year, but you’d have to come to my track, which will never happen, so the run will never happen:crackup

Napierville>LVD

see, you never said that, i assumed it was stock

dig on the street is what i meant

But anywho, come out ya’ll, it’d be nice to get everyone together and maybe get some runs in later on.

More like you never asked, never assume. 100 percent honestly I think it’d be close with you on pump. Could be wrong.

i just got back from doing a boost leak test and the TB seals i replaced, i fucked one up and its leaking… bad hopefully this big check clears today so i can re order a set otherwise i’m going to have to come out in the tdi since there wont be enough time for me to get them.

i just assumed it was stock LOL

I’m not familiar, but aren’t they just a standard oring? Even if not, how much can they be?