lake george

I remember the smell…something ill never forget

All that yellow tooth residue and body odor burning off of the seats.

Alright even more of a reason to party

vette isnt going, sorry fellas.

annnnnd why do you own it again lol u kill me manny u bring it to a vw show hours away but wont bring it to a muscle car show 50mins away:Idiots

Yea there is no reason to own that car. l am going to buy a life size model and just put that in your garage since it will do the same thing yours does

there is no place to park up there. and the places u can find are really not ideal for a low ass corvettes to be parked. im not going up to show off but rather spectate. i just got out of a ticket, im not about to temp fate and go doing burn outs for others pleasure with a chance of getting some sort of ticket to go along with the cost of the new set of tires i will need to buy.

dont u worry about what i do

I will worry all I want thank for very much

well than worry with me about keeping it as mint as i can and not having to worry about it at such a shit show like nationals. kthnxbai

but a v dub show is sick esp to bring a vette tooo, and beleive me their will be atleast 50vettes passing thru and parking, some lower then yours, not to mention the 100kplus slammmed hotrods, just sayn son!

Parking is definitely at a premium…

u dont have to just say anything. u and anyone else can say or do what u like. thats fine. no hard feelings there.

u best have some drinks with us up thier

ive been sick so i will be making sure i feed my face with mounds of food. does that count?

Hey, you bringing the vette?

Nah Im taking the Vette up and jumping the mohegan with it

u didnt hear? i crashed it. was got a DWI and wrapped it around a pole on central. sucks man but im ok.

:ponder

wayne called it