Land Rover Defender 90 Yachting Edition

I LOVE this. And $100k actually isn’t THAT bad seeing as these things used are super expensive:

s the name would suggest, the Defender is based on luxury yachts, which can be seen on the luxurious interior that features premium navy blue leather on the seats and the dashboard with contrasting baseball style cross stitching on the sporty Recaro bucket seats for the driver and front passenger. The headliner is covered with blue Alcantara and the floors feature yacht-styled luxurious wood panels. There is enough luxury in this Defender that it could easily be mistaken for a Range Rover.

The Land Rover Defender 90 Yachting Edition comes with a bright white exterior paint and rides on light weight 5-spoke aluminum wheels with massive 265/75 R16 tires. The Defender also comes with an SVX front grill and body color finish on the light covers.

Prices on the STARTECH Land Rover Defender 90 Yachting Edition haven’t been released yet but I’m guessing it to be around the $100,000 mark. It may seem like a lot but this is a beautiful vehicle that looks like nothing else on or off the road and announces to the world that not only you have money but you also have great taste. I wouldn’t mind parking one of these bad boys in my garage.

http://www.unfinishedman.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Startech-Land-Rover-Defender-Yachting-Wallpaper-1-e1290800714143.jpg

No thanks lol

I don’t think it could get any uglier. What’s in the back garbage cans?

hardwood flooring?

i <3 it

pretty sure thats the back seats folded sideways. and thats sweet as fuck -the front headlights. kinda looks like a G-waggon

Totally and completely unnecessary.

x’s 2 i want one

No thanks.

That is amazing.

So they still sell defender 90s in GB? They are cool little trucks

That thing is awesome. Looks like real/fake teak for the floormats and back lol.

LOVE IT.

Looks awesome! If I was filthy rich I’d totally buy one and throw good tires and a winch on it and offroad the hell out of it.

I believe so. There was a 5 speed at Athol Motorcar, bright yellow, looked pretty bad ass

I think it looks awesome, now its almost identical to the G wagon mercedes makes

yeah, that’s awesome

DOPE SAUCE!

http://www.premiere.com/var/ezflow_site/storage/images/media/images/ff_quote_x/593726-1-eng-US/ff_quote_x.jpg
Ugly, too.

Definately sweet.