Large dining room table and chairs

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/fuo/4142162530.html

Its old and its got some cosmetic blemishes. But, its a solid fucking table. Not that its a table meant for fucking, but I guess you could. Anyway, I love the look of it, and if I was more inclined I would try and fix it. But, I am not. So I bought a new one.

Which means I need to get rid of this. The legs are off of it, so its in what I like to call “easy transport mode”. It comes with 2 expansion leafs that are in perfect condition. There are 4 chairs, but one of them needs a leg. I don’t think it’s ever had a leg, as the plastic cover is still covering the fabric of the seat.

Asking $100. Located in the scary scary city in North Buffalo by Hertel & Parkside.

-Jeff

I sold one a while back. Do yourself a favor and eliminate a bunch of question by adding dimensions with and without the extensions.

Those stains certainly prove it’s good for a romp. Maybe a little weak for my level of activity.

That was actually a result of leaving hot food on a paper plate sit there for awhile. The moisture soaked through and damaged the finish. womp womp.

You can take an iron and cloth and it’ll come out

:tup:

Is there a kegerator in the last pic…

Beer.

You would be correct sir :tup:

Thursday bump!