Last runs of the year?

Tonight. Panzys.

Hey Death, you live above Hidden Gardens in AP? I am not to far away. I actually filled up the vette at cumbys today and saw what I think is your car.

Thatd be me.

I think we meet before, thru Mitch. I saw ya a few times with the car out before u joined this great forum. haha Next time I seeya out, ill stop in and check out the car.

Def should!!! If its been through mitch im sure weve met but, i probably wouldnt remember unless i saw you again lol.

fuck that. Two years ago I would have been all over this but thats when I cared about racing and hated to miss out. My car has been away 2 weeks before Pete even put his away. Dont feel like taking the Jalopy out and switching over to the drag radials for N/A runs.

o yah, its 30* out. Fuck that.

gettin old huh drew?

pussies …straight pussiesssss

not so much as getting old, more like priorities are changing and my life is beginning.

ya got old man , face it lolol

that’s what I mean by getting old. less time spent racing/car stuff and doing other things.

I guess haha

not to mention I work outside all day to begin with. My weekends are my break from the cold. Rather not spend hours standing in a parking lot freezing.

Im not running dr’s. Bald snows son.

cory vs those two evo bros!!!

Ive been trying! He wont!

I wouldnt go in 30 degree weather to race any one either. I would much rather just wait a whole 4 months when its more tolerable to be out side

Sissy.

Or just smarter with other things to do then stand around a parking lot in the freezing cold

Bingo!

team cobra will be beastly in the spring