Late night Crew.

I just got home from the bar… news flash you aren’t missing much there is hardly anybody out. I haven’t seen the bar scene this dead in a long time…

Sounds like a good night to go out. I strongly dislike going to a bar that’s ridiculously crowded.

well then yes this entire past week would have been perfect for you…

Me too.

wish I knew I would have told you guys to come visit me…

Im out in the boondocks. And my car is broken. And I have the kid. And Im lazy.

haha… well then… nm that lol… I only worked until 12:30 tonight but lark was dead… nothing like last week…

I really should goto bed. She will have me up in 5 hours also :ahh

working on a final project for the semester, 3rd straight all nighter… sucks

Fell asleep on the couch around 830, woke up at 130. Now I cant sleep. Up looking at sled parts and watching snowmobile videos dreaming of big pow.

Just got back from downtown. There is blood all over my floor. I will never fuck a girl on her period ever again, no matter how hot she is. Holy shit.

a/s/l

soupposed 2 fuck period chick sat night

18/f/rockland county, currently at ualbany

never again:rofl

totally out of control, this one is 30 and wants me to go
“rizz-dizz” (without a condom) tomorrow night and I’m undecided

they make showers for a reason, learn young grasshopper.

btw made it home at 6:30 am last night. failed at bringing home the same girl i brought home the week before after having a diff girl’s tits in my mouth, still will say it was a good night.

Lmao lay a towel down next time. Or her shirt

Baked like a cake, listening to dido, watching the three caballeras, eating dominios, drinking a bud heavy, sitting on my futon.

I’ve got a rum and coke, a beer, a Mike’s hard lemonade, and a months worth of Dynamics homework on my desk.

Test Monday :lol

Oh…and listening to Kid Cudi. So much win in this room right now.

Oh word other Ryan. Just went food shopping, watching “gone in 60 sec,” playing with transformers, baked brotato