Late night Crew.

TIT DIRT!!

^agreed KINDA… I would replace the word losers… I always heard the saying goes more like this, “Sleep is for the WEAK” lol

That was our motto in the military… it kinda had to be, and it fucking sucked.

Fair Enough!

haha… fuck it though, I try to get as much asleep as possible. I get cranky when I’m tired, the people around me don’t like it… so I sleep so they don’t have to deal with me.

bored in FL… we are doing our christmas with hubbys family tomorrow and they all went to bed already :frowning:

Where in Florida? I just moved back to NY from Jacksonville.

I grew up on Anna Maria Island will be there Christmas day - Jan 2nd… right now I’m at hubbys parent vaca home in Ft Myers.

I think I’ve been to Ft. Myers before… either that or I know people from there.

everybody in FT Myers is Old or northern… I HATE IT!! nothing to do and driving suck lol…

NOBODY in Jacksonville knows how to drive either… it was HORRIBLE. I hated living there, I moved as soon as I got the money I was being offered. lol

1:34 here, checking in.

What’s good?

checking in, have no idea why I am up, but I just got the idea to play Forza 3

Wish my Xbox didn’t crap the bed, otherwise at least I’d have a pretty good reason to be up now, even if I gotta be up in 4 hours.

Fridays was pretty good even in the late night however :number1

COD

[I joined a dating website and started talking to Travis](I joined a dating website and started talking to Travis)

interesting we got the ring of death again last week…

I wish :cry:

:lol

I didn’t even get the RRD, I got the black screen of death, error 74. :banghead

family left a little while ago and im not that tired.

Shouldn’t have gotten a dumpy x box

we got it twice so i told erik he cant get it fixed…

surprising him for christmas with a xbox elite and fan for it lmao

i’m up cuz i joined all known dating websites looking for kdubs and promising career networking opportunities