Latest myspace profile

David Gray - This Year’s Love

and his musics is dammnn good ask bdr50 he knows whats up!

yes i am great judge of good music …

that ones a good one

Honestly, did you post this on here so everyone would be like “OMG I wanna blow you, that’s so fucking awesome!”?

Personally, I couldn’t do it, but I think the layout is distracting and the font is hard to read. There is too much going on in different areas.

no i did not except that, but i would like some constructive feedback, instead of just “uhh 15 hours?? ok??” that kind of puts me in the like wtf stage?

now with your suggestion i can work with, i agree the font is a little bit hard to read and i need to straighten out a couple things. but i appreciate your feed back , i can use it to make it better and my self a better designer as well.

Dood, everytime i disagree with something you do, you think I have something against you.

I don’t think the layout is good, I do think that 15 hours of time was a lot to create something so simple, I never said I do that shit, but you posted it for opinions.

I gave you mine, that is all. I don’t know much about making layouts but your layout is clumsy and doesn’t seem to make any web browsing sense.

Stick to… turboing your car?

Rather nice and it looks good, however only issues I really see are mostly functionality issues:

-Font too hard to read, fortunately MySpace is all the same to an extent.
-The flash window being wider than the other two would work, but it’s placement looks odd. with it being sandwiched it looks like it should be at the top or bottom. Yet the content seems like it has to be there as it would be out of place there. (Maybe widen the information portion, and use a larger font on the 8 buttons there?)

Otherwise it’s quite nice looking, could certainly see why it would take that amount of time looking more at the finer aspects of it. That said if was a website was like that it would be quite clumsy, but it’s MySpace so it’s pretty straight forward as the buttons are in the same general locations.

Overall:
:tup::tup::tup::tup: of :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

:lol: Who says that??

And I agree that the font is pretty hard to read. Other than that… good work.

http://myspace-625.vo.llnwd.net/01352/52/63/1352463625_l.jpg

wow. just… wow.

siiqqq bodysuit/tribal tat br0!

that chick does have an very pert rack, but she is italian whick most of the time = batshitcrazy.

wow

she looks ok but that dude has little taste. That costume is repulsive to me.

:word: ive delt with some crazy’s in my day and everyone was Italian… Especally when they get a lil BooZe in them

Winner!! x2

its decent but the comments are cut off by the layout.

I’ll take What’s Under Her Leaves for $500, Alex.

I can scroll left/right in the comment section…

FAIL!

oh no, I failed. :ohnoes:

if you ever say that in jersey you will be instantly stabbed by gel hardened hair spikes

DOS failed retard the text should wrap

excuse me he designs

when you are a high end MYSPACE profile you don’t text wrap… silly douche.

oh and the images are huge, and large in file size, the page is slow loading, the music is annoying as fuck, blah blah blah…

seriously, i keep looking at that pic and cant stop thinking about how much that guy fucking sucks on so many levels